• In

Votes: 286 53.6%
  • Out

Votes: 248 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If we go down, keep him. If we stay up, he needs to go in my opinion. He hasn't got the best squad in the Premier League but his tactics are so one dimensional it is so easy for the opposition.

D

Deleted member 2719

What a load of kneejerk tosh by so-called fans of this club...!!!

I have supported BHA since 1973 and I have never seen a manager play so much negative football at home for so many games.

The fans pay their money and we can jerk all we like.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Been saying out since Cardiff away. He’s clearly at the limits of how far he can take us and this season or next will result in relegation if he stays.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Out - we have fallen away over the past few months. No plan B. No strengthening of the squad in January. Shipped out a decent forward in Hemed. Relying on an aged centre forward. Turgid football.

OUT, OUT, OUT

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
First time ever, I’m tempted to say out. The warning is that Norwich sacked him at a very similar point in the season and went down. The gulf today in class was simply frightening and we have never defended so badly. A simply pathetic performance. We have been sussed out. We want to much time on the ball. Midfield slow and cumbersome and constantly looking for the safe pass. Our attacking threat is feeble. Keep us out for first 20 minutes and teams know they can play themselves into the game. The way we are playing we don’t deserve to be in PL as we simply offer nothing. Fuming really fuming but he has till Tuesday to lift the team out of their malaise. If we lose on Tuesday there will be an avalanche of angst. Horrible year so far just horrible.

Pretty much agree with all of this - but, if we can somehow contrive to get 3 more points we may just survive at this level this year but massive change will be required in the summer and regrettably this may involve the departure of Hughton. He has been a club legend for getting us this far but sadly, as predicted by many, it seems he lacks the confidence, motivational skills and tactical nouse to get us any further.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’ve not stated that we have any rights to do anything, but I believe CH has taken us as far as he can. I love our football club, I want us to win every game and do the best that we can. You can not ignore today and you can not ignore the pisspoor performance against Southampton in the league game beforehand.

What if this IS our level then?

Will you stop supporting?

The entitlement of some of our fans is appalling.

Sacking him now will make no difference. Dropping some of the players who think they’re a shoe in every week might. Give him the chance to make those changes and see what happens.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So... in order to be a 'good fan' you have to vote in. Anything else is 'kneejerk'. So it is ok for us to be lead into a tunnel blind and told the train isn't due for a few hours, blind faith. Just follow, be a sheep, whatever happens our glorious leader is still the man. We just lost 0-5, yes 0-5 to Bournemouth at the Amex with our scalps on the relegation threshold. We have scored 0, nadda, not a bean, in 4 games. We are sliding down to relegation due to tactics that we have got away with for nearly two seasons now. We have had two shots on target in 3 (?) league games. Our GD has taken a nosedive, our players look crap, bemused and out of sorts. But Hughton is definitely the man!! Good God, what would it take for people to see what is happening?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
People are saying that people are only now complaining, yet complaints were made after the Wolves game. We have been bad all season, but ridden our luck. Even Huddersfield away we rode our luck. Palace away saw us score with our only 2 shots on target and Newcastle away was with a deflected shot. Not to mention the fact that we have only taken a solitary point against both Fulham and Southampton shows we really have been bad this season.

This. I’ve been saying it most of the season.

I think it was after the Man Utd away game back in January when some were almost celebrating defeat against a really average United side when I said we were massively complacent and sleepwalking our way to relegation. I got roundly criticised at the time.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
What a load of kneejerk tosh by so-called fans of this club...!!!

Not kneejerk at all, we've been dogshit since before Christmas, we've scraped victories and except against Leicester away (where we still lost) we've not been the dominant team in any match.

This is the dam bursting after months of utter garbage.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Out. We have been utter toilet for months. The cup run has been masking that up. Out, and out NOW

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’ve assumed that Hughton was safe no matter what but that was the kind of performance people get sacked for. I imagine he can think himself lucky to have such a supportive employer.

I’d still give him an opportunity to repair the damage, even if we drop, but he would be under a much tighter leash next season. More of the same an he’d be gone by November.

Also entirely understand those wanting to see him moved on. 2019 performances would lead to his sacking at almost all clubs.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Definitely out for me if we stay up, he’s coached all the attacking flair out of the team. We were totally clueless, as we have been for weeks now, going forward

IN if we go down, he is a very good Championship manager but not up to the Premier League.

I have changed my mind over the last two months

Where’s the option for other :smile:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In. Not time for new manager bounce this season and if we get relegated no-one better to bring us back up.
I don't get this Mystic Megism. What qualities do you see in him that makes you think he could get us back up?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here