Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton: Burnley will show us our "our level"

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
In Baldock's absence would expect us to set up 4-5-1 with Hemed up top. Murphy and March on the wings with Lua Lua poised for a 20 minute cameo. Kayal, Stephens and Crofts in the middle with Dale slightly more advanced. Keeper and defence picks itself.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
In Baldock's absence would expect us to set up 4-5-1 with Hemed up top. Murphy and March on the wings with Lua Lua poised for a 20 minute cameo. Kayal, Stephens and Crofts in the middle with Dale slightly more advanced. Keeper and defence picks itself.

or, assuming Kaz is fit:
Stockdale
Bruno BFG Dunk Rosenior
March Kayal Stephens KLL
Murphy Hemed

Bench: Maenpaa; Calderon; GG; Ince; BZ

Jan 10, 2014
I know what Hughton is trying to say but we are in November now so we know what Brighton's level is.

It's up to Hughton and his players to maintain that level and not for other teams to show him Brighton's level.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I know what Hughton is trying to say but we are in November now so we know what Brighton's level is.

It's up to Hughton and his players to maintain that level and not for other teams to show him Brighton's level.

CH had in his mind the clubs which he personally would be in the Top 4 come the end of the season and from that top 4 he had in his mind, Burnley is the first of those 4 we are about to meet

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
As a Premiership side last season and with their manager I would think they would be favourites for promotion,however no problem we have enough points to keep a top half of the table position

Jan 10, 2014
The 2 big money spenders plus QPR and Burnley would probably have been who he initially thought would be up there. Hull lost a few key players close season

I think that they only lost a couple of defenders.

Certainly not like losing your captain, your top assisst-er and your top goalscorer like us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The 2 big money spenders plus QPR and Burnley would probably have been who he initially thought would be up there. Hull lost a few key players close season

Big spenders; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/saison_id/2015

Derby £19.8 m

Burnley £15.5 m (sales + parachute)

Boro £13.9 m

Wednesday £8.1 m

QPR £8 m (parachute)

Hull £6.4 m (sales + parachute)

Fulham £5.9 m (sales + parachute)

Brighton £5.8 m (sales the season before)

Hull did not lose as many players as expected.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Big spenders; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2/saison_id/2015

Derby £19.8 m

Burnley £15.5 m (sales + parachute)

Boro £13.9 m

Wednesday £8.1 m

QPR £8 m (parachute)

Hull £6.4 m (sales + parachute)

Fulham £5.9 m (sales + parachute)

Brighton £5.8 m (sales the season before)

Hull did not lose as many players as expected.

That's probably why he thought the top 4 would be Boro, Derby QPR and Burnly at the start of the season. Sheff Wed did not do their spending till after the season was well underway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here