Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I really do hope I don't bump into you tomorrow sunshine!

Has it ever occurred to you that life is for the living, not the dead in the head types like you? I really do hope you enjoy being silly, bitter and twisted because goodness knows how you'll feel if we piss all over your lads! Word of advice - stay away from rope lad! :)

Calm your tits down terry Tuff nut

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You've obviously got something against Huddersfield - care to elaborate in more detail?

Yes. Worked there for 3 months and it's a shit hole. FACT.

Go on their forum and read the homophobic comments aimed at Brighton supporters, it's as if they are living in the dark ages.... And believe me living in Huddersfield is like living in the dark ages.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes. Worked there for 3 months and it's a shit hole. FACT.

Go on their forum and read the homophobic comments aimed at Brighton supporters, it's as if they are living in the dark ages.... And believe me living in Huddersfield is like living in the dark ages.

No it isn't. Huddersfield is quite a leafy town.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Watching the 4-1 annihilation of them and thinking, what are the chances it could happen again? Or even to score more than 2...

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
It's not that bad! The centre is average, but get out into the countryside and it's lovely in places... Bugger in the snow though!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I really do hope I don't bump into you tomorrow sunshine!

Has it ever occurred to you that life is for the living, not the dead in the head types like you? I really do hope you enjoy being silly, bitter and twisted because goodness knows how you'll feel if we piss all over your lads! Word of advice - stay away from rope lad! :)
Steady on, Acetripper, you've fallen victim to ENREST'S unique STYLE of posting! Fallen right into his TRAP! Have a look at some of his other posts and you'll find he's a comic GENIUS; a big part of why NSC can be utterly hilarious.......

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
GrimUpNorth.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here