Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Huddersfield were the recipients of the only* Amex hat-trick, weren't they?

*apart from some Arsenal kiddie in an U21 game.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Their new manager has seem to have lifted the spirit massively there at the moment, they're on a good run. Shame about the uneducated homophobic idiots, every forum has them. I think they will come at us from the start but I'm confident in us winning.

3-0 Albion

Knockaert
Wilson
Lua Lua

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Shit club, shit fans.... And they come from HUDDERSFIELD which is a shit hole.

Doubt they will bring anymore than 500. Sums them and their club up.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Do they not realise there's going to be a few fair gay fans of their own? Not that it'd make a jot of difference as no doubt it'd be excused on that forum as "well one of my best mates is gay and he doesn't mind" yadda yadda yadda

SHGK

Jan 6, 2016
Tough one to read this as I was born and bred in Hudders, now living down here (15 years) and a season ticket holder at the Albion with the 2 kids. I'll therefore take a 3-3 draw!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Tough one to read this as I was born and bred in Hudders, now living down here (15 years) and a season ticket holder at the Albion with the 2 kids. I'll therefore take a 3-3 draw!

No wonder you moved down here......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This sums up why it's a tough one, what sort of a statement is that?

Brighton's very own knuckle draggers. Usually like to bang on about our Charity Shield win in 1642, without a thought for the likes of Huddersfield being the first team ever to win a hat trick of league titles in the top division. All clubs have them.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I wish we had their history

didn't they win the league 3 times in a row

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Tinpot CLUB, TINPOT supporters, will bring about 30 tomorrow. They are an EMBARRASSMENT to the Championship

I really do hope I don't bump into you tomorrow sunshine!

Has it ever occurred to you that life is for the living, not the dead in the head types like you? I really do hope you enjoy being silly, bitter and twisted because goodness knows how you'll feel if we piss all over your lads! Word of advice - stay away from rope lad! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here