Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Towns most famous supporter....

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Top top thread with all the controversy stirred up it looks like Huddersfield are in for hiding.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Yes, she has a radio show, she is a Leeds fan for goodness sake

You do realise what an insult to town fans this is don't you?

It's like me posting a picture of mark Steele as a brighton fan as he has been to brighton.

:facepalm:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Yes, she has a radio show, she is a Leeds fan for goodness sake

You do realise what an insult to town fans this is don't you?

It's like me posting a picture of mark Steele as a brighton fan as he has been to brighton.

You need to chill out a bit Dave.
We all know that the the “ famous supporters” have little to do with the teams that Crodo has linked them with.
It’s just a bit of fun.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You need to chill out a bit Dave.
We all know that the the “ famous supporters” have little to do with the teams that Crodo has linked them with.
It’s just a bit of fun.

Yeah you are right..cant wait to see who he picks when we play palace though.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
DiGHLL4XkAAcmOU.jpg

No disrespect Emma, you may be one of the nations favourite morning Disc Jockeys, but it’ll be us calling your song :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be chomping at the bit to get after your Yorkshire Championship in waiting whippet racing cannon fodder. Three points are absolutely priceless and we are he’ll bent on getting them in our relentless battle for the promised land of EPL 2019/20 football.

Another full house and raucous Amex awaits so those of you lucky enough to have tickets, do your bit and raise the roof for the boys on what could be a season defining day.
:ascarf:

Well played Sir!! The cleavage made all the difference.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
What a curious looking woman. Do any of you boys really find that attractive? I might do a bit of research and see if I can find a tasty bit of Huddersfield beefcake for us gals.

I thought the same Me and My Monkey, Her arm seems to stick out at an odd angle. Plus I don't know what all that is going on in her armpit area??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here