Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Towns most famous supporter....

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Look at the eyes, not the boobs. The eyes, not the boobs. The eyes. The eyes. Not the boobs. The eyes...

Bollocks. Can't do it. Oh HELLO you two!!

tits.jpeg

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a curious looking woman. Do any of you boys really find that attractive? I might do a bit of research and see if I can find a tasty bit of Huddersfield beefcake for us gals.

No. I'm not a fan of plastic tits and plastic trout pouts. And ironed hair. You wouldn't want to touch anything in case it falls off/out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
As an old mate of mine would have said; 'not entirely unattractive'.:)
Me? I would just say that she is a rather nice looking young lady, whatever work she may or may not have had done.
A judgmental crew is alive and kicking on NSC!???:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have any of these most famous supporters actually supported the club that they are linked to? Not that it matters :smile:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have any of these most famous supporters actually supported the club that they are linked to? Not that it matters :smile:

She says she really wasn’t into football much before she started working in Yorkshire, she’s from Norwich I think, but now she’s an enthusiastic JCL Leeds supporter.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
She says she really wasn’t into football much before she started working in Yorkshire, she’s from Norwich I think, but now she’s an enthusiastic JCL Leeds supporter.

Lives in Huddersfield, been spotted at more than one Town game.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
DiGHLL4XkAAcmOU.jpg

No disrespect Emma, you may be one of the nations favourite morning Disc Jockeys, but it’ll be us calling your song :lolol: on Saturday as your boys take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be chomping at the bit to get after your Yorkshire Championship in waiting whippet racing cannon fodder. Three points are absolutely priceless and we are he’ll bent on getting them in our relentless battle for the promised land of EPL 2019/20 football.

Another full house and raucous Amex awaits so those of you lucky enough to have tickets, do your bit and raise the roof for the boys on what could be a season defining day.
:ascarf:

Her chest reminds me of a dead heat in a Zeppelin race

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lives in Huddersfield, been spotted at more than one Town game.

Yes, she has a radio show, she is a Leeds fan for goodness sake

You do realise what an insult to town fans this is don't you?

It's like me posting a picture of mark Steele as a brighton fan as he has been to brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here