Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you rather beat Palace in the play off final

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
1-0 down with 2 minuets to go, and score twice in a minute to win.

BEST.DAY.EVER.

- - - Updated - - -

Just reading this thread is making me nervous!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
From what I understand the winner of the Championship playoff final give their share of the gate money to the losing finalist, would you be OK with us doing that for Palace?

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
For major "edge of your seat action"

1-0 down with an equalizer in the dying minutes of Injury time & then beat them at a penalty shootout

(Not looking forward to the consequences if we lose against palace in a play off - must stop making stupid bets)

Oddsocks

May 1, 2012
Where's the option for "three-nil down at half-time, we smash in three goals in stoppage time to take it to extra-time, they score in the 120th minute, we equalise in the 121st, then we beat them 8-7 on penalties with Kuszczak scoring the winner and 40,000 of us sing the wanky Palace song just to rub salt into the wounds as they roll up their "next stop: Premier League" banner"?

I was gonna put that option out there, but I thought it was a bit obvious!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
3-0 down after 25mins.

We pull one back just on the stroke of half-time, CMS.

On 70 mins, ball comes into Palace box, Murray leaps like a salmon and powers one into the far corner, and runs off celebrating with the Brighton players and is promptly subbed, when revealing an "agent Murray" vest. Punches Holloway for good measure. Follows up by kicking Parish in the nuts.

75 mins, introduction of Vicente, beats three Palace defenders and spanks one in off the underside of the bar.

77, 82, 85 - Ulloa completes his hat-trick in no time at all. Palace heads gone.

87, 89 - Barnes wraps up the game with a quick fire double.

92 - Dobbie begs Gus to not sell him to 'them'.

93 - Zaha receives 2nd yellow for diving.

94 - Final whistle.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
3-0 down after 25mins.

We pull one back just on the stroke of half-time, CMS.

On 70 mins, ball comes into Palace box, Murray leaps like a salmon and powers one into the far corner, and runs off celebrating with the Brighton players and is promptly subbed, when revealing an "agent Murray" vest. Punches Holloway for good measure. Follows up by kicking Parish in the nuts.

75 mins, introduction of Vicente, beats three Palace defenders and spanks one in off the underside of the bar.

77, 82, 85 - Ulloa completes his hat-trick in no time at all. Palace heads gone.

87, 89 - Barnes wraps up the game with a quick fire double.

92 - Dobbie begs Gus to not sell him to 'them'.

93 - Zaha receives 2nd yellow for diving.

94 - Final whistle.

8-3? :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
From what I understand the winner of the Championship playoff final give their share of the gate money to the losing finalist, would you be OK with us doing that for Palace?

It would give them enough dosh to buy Dobbie. :smile:

Oct 25, 2003
murray last minute own goal which didn't really cross the line, or murray committing a last minute foul (but its a blatant dive) for a 1-0 win definitely

i want there to be some form of INJUSTICE

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
murray last minute own goal which didn't really cross the line, or murray committing a last minute foul (but its a blatant dive) for a 1-0 win definitely

i want there to be some form of INJUSTICE

I would rather have some form of humiliation

pog5

Oct 28, 2012
i am palace, and have though about a play off final against you lot.
If im honest i hope it doesnt happen. Can you imagine the pain and suffering one of us would have. It would be the worst pain i have had watching football for 45 years, if we lost Im am sure some of you lot must be thinking the same

Oct 25, 2003
i am palace, and have though about a play off final against you lot.
If im honest i hope it doesnt happen. Can you imagine the pain and suffering one of us would have. It would be the worst pain i have had watching football for 45 years, if we lost Im am sure some of you lot must be thinking the same

agreed, a play-off final is hard enough as it is, without adding in the extra torture of it being against your rivals

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
6-0 up after 20 mins. Then 70 mins passing between the back 4 and bridcutt

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Surely you lot would want an 11-1 win?!

That would make up for the 5-0, 3-0, 3-1 :D

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
IF Brighton had to beat us in a play-off final, the only way I could accept it is if Brighton played football so stunning that pundits and neutrals were purring about it and 'they would have beaten anyone that day' before going into a drunken stupor in an attempt to make sense of how on earth that happened.

The score would be irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here