Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How would you rather beat Palace in the play off final

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The 6-0 would be great the gloat about, but nothing would beat smashing one in in the last minute from an Orlandi dive!

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Difficult one.

Probably the 6-0.

Though it would be so sweet to see them in tears over a crushing sense of injustice. I presume as well that they batter us in this game and have a legitimate goal ruled out etc.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I wouldn't want to play them, but the 6-0 option would be best, finally wiping out the 5-0 disaster at Selhurst.

EDIT : Actually, why not beat them 6-0 on St Patricks Day and get that out of the way, and then beat them 1-0 with a 98th minute free kick from Vicente at Wembley.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hereford apart, winning in the last minute would be the most nerve shredding Albion game of my 35 odd years of watching the Albion. I'll take a relaxed 6-0 please, even a 2-0 would leave me biting my nails until added time........sorry to say I'd fully expect us to be capable of conceding two very late goals.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
6-0.

I woudn't want them to have the satisfaction that we won because we got a lucky decision.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hammer them 6 - 0 or get a dodgy penalty in the 94th minute and win 1 - 0 ?
Firstly, I'd survive the 6-0 long enough to enjoy it. I'm not sure I could cope with 0-0 until the end.

That aside, it's still an easy decision. 6-0.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd go for the 6-0, purely because the 0-0 would be FAR to stressful.

this. winning in the last minute is great but i couldnt handle the nerves against them.

i'd much rather cruise to victory and have a party for 90 minutes and see the 'hard core palace fans' leave early as well.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
5-0 down come back of century win 6-5 Murray og 94th minute

I reckon our end of Wembley would be half empty if we were 5-0 down at half time...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dodgy penalty , CMS does a "Zaha" in the box , 95th minute. Spanish Dave thunders it in with Pepperoni diving the wrong way.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Where's the option for "three-nil down at half-time, we smash in three goals in stoppage time to take it to extra-time, they score in the 120th minute, we equalise in the 121st, then we beat them 8-7 on penalties with Kuszczak scoring the winner and 40,000 of us sing the wanky Palace song just to rub salt into the wounds as they roll up their "next stop: Premier League" banner"?

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If we had a penalty in the last minute, I would bloody hope Spanish Dave was still on the pitch!

6-0 for me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here