Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how will you spend tomorow morning?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Drinking as much as possible now as I can't sleep. Should ensure tomorrow morning is a bit of a blur.

Eat, shower, start drinking again. Kick off.

BRING. IT. ON.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wondering whether there is going to be an official match day thread, and worrying it won't be started by Stoneham Park.

Were loose btw

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Going down to breakfast shortly, hopefully see all the players. Also see if Dunk is still at the bar from last night....

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Home now, band practice in shed from 3 - 6, hoard coming round at 6.30, game and then probably oblivion.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Driving to Lakeside shortly, having Brekkie at IKEA then allowing my son to pick out his Brithday pressie from Smyths, the Missus wants to buy the kids some stuff from Primani and then heading home. Probably back in time for the second half!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Checking the pub in Blackpool will be showing the game and if not locating an alternative

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Had to get up. Couldn't sleep. Breakfast at the Innocent Bystander at 10. Pub at 10.45. To the ground at 11.30. Drink. Drink. Cry. Then the game kicks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Trying to get some building work done at home. Failing miserably. Can't concentrate, and keep getting drawn back to NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here