Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how will you spend tomorow morning?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I'm expecting to feel 10 times more nervous than I feel tonight & I feel pretty nervous tonight.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm going for a early run to and around the Riverside. I may Periscope some of it - keep an eye on NSC's Twitter.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I'd like to think I'd have it sussed it out by now - three years after moving here.

I'm not having a go - but how does a 12:30 kick-off happen at 9am? Are there half-hour time zones?

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
I'm not having a go - but how does a 12:30 kick-off happen at 9am? Are there half-hour time zones?

Yeah - there's at least Newfoundland and India. I also recall there being a 15 minute somewhere.

From Wikipedia:
"North Korea, Newfoundland, India, Iran, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Burma, Sri Lanka, the Marquesas, as well as parts of Australia use half-hour deviations from standard time, and some nations, such as Nepal, and some provinces, such as the Chatham Islands, use quarter-hour deviations."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'll wake up about 5 like a kid on Christmas morning, except I know I'll be waiting till the afternoon to find out if the ******* has left me the present I so want.

Then it will be 3 cups of te, a massive dump, shower, and then I'll settle down to several hours of fidgety panic.

I may go for a cycle. Over to the former gun powder factory at Oare. Nice. Time to think about what this means.

Back home. On to NSC to soak up the excitement. Then a bottle of vino in hand, down to my mate, Bob the Social Worker's house, for the game on telly.

I was with Bob and his lad the night Liverpool won the CL. They are scousers. It went from tears at half time to a mad celebration at he end. Bob owes me one. If we get past the hurdle it will be mental. If not, we go again.

I'm settled now. Bring It On!!!!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Yeah - there's at least Newfoundland and India. I also recall there being a 15 minute somewhere.

:dunce: Thanks, I never knew that. Always happy to learn something new!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From Wikipedia:
"North Korea, Newfoundland, India, Iran, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Burma, Sri Lanka, the Marquesas, as well as parts of Australia use half-hour deviations from standard time, and some nations, such as Nepal, and some provinces, such as the Chatham Islands, use quarter-hour deviations."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_zone

Chatham is full of deviations, and you see one every 15 minutes :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here