Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] How to improve the Amex atmosphere?

How can we improve the Amex atmopshere?

• Pre Match DJ

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Theme Days

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Singing Section

Votes: 103 60.2%
  • A band

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Club to create new chants/songs for us

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Involve audience more (eg pre match/in game announcements)

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Unreserved seating

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • BHAFC choir

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Squad players to encourage fans

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Classic TV shows on the big screen pre-match

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Celebrities to encourage us to sing more

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We had joy we had fun,
We had Palace on the run,
But the joy didn’t last,
Cos the ******** run too fast.

You are my Brighton
My only Brighton
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Cannot tell you
How much i love you
Until you take my Brighton away....la la la la aaaa....lalalalalaaalaaa......lala

go left go right , go right go left.......

to name a couple.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Curse of the season ticket if the majority of NS fans keep renewing in ten years the average will be 40-50. Bring back turnstiles, terraces & pukka pies.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Curse of the season ticket if the majority of NS fans keep renewing in ten years the average will be 40-50. Bring back turnstiles, terraces & pukka pies.

if you look at the blokes who go away to games plenty of them arena that age group.....i'm 53 ffs , i can make some noise...!!

i agree with you though .....too many fans just wanting to watch liverpool , chelsea , citeh , spurs & the arse......which is why that 2-1 win last year v arse was the nutz.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are my Brighton
My only Brighton
You make me happy
When skies are grey
Cannot tell you
How much i love you
Until you take my Brighton away....la la la la aaaa....lalalalalaaalaaa......lala

go left go right , go right go left.......

to name a couple.

I’m a bow legged chicken and knock need hen
We haven’t lost a fight since we don’t know when
We don’t give a wiggle and we don’t give a ****
We are the Brighton,,north stand

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Remember going under the railway bridge at coulsden.....palace painted...” turn back Brighton, or die” on the wall.

It remained there for a few years too!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

..... oh, and smashed up trains, missiles and racism!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
longer , slower , decent new songs would help.

We don't have many decent ones at the moment ie Knockaert , ulloa etc

Most songs are over before anyone can join

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Having some players who actually take a man on would help get some excitement back rather than relentless passing. Think the novelty has warn off to be honest.

Don't think the club have helped themselves really, feels to me like they've alienated themselves from the fanbase with their constant pandering to the corporates...they'll do the odd fans forum/supporter meet up but nothing ever comes of it, it's just feels like a bug tick box exercise.

It's all about the money, brand, reputation and sponsor deals alongside staying in the Prem. Do they care one bit about the crowd? Nah, as long as they are towing the party line and their direct debit doesn't bounce.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
You say targeted, how has the club done this?

Well, in some measure, by reserving seats and making them available to the football tourists who want to see a PL game but don't give a flying **** about BHAFC rather than selling the seats to BHAFC fans on the waiting list.

By pricing out a lot of "traditional" fans who can't afford the cost to go to games now.

Having a "dress code" in parts of the ground and a "sit down, shut up" policy.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Having some players who actually take a man on would help get some excitement back rather than relentless passing. Think the novelty has warn off to be honest.

Don't think the club have helped themselves really, feels to me like they've alienated themselves from the fanbase with their constant pandering to the corporates...they'll do the odd fans forum/supporter meet up but nothing ever comes of it, it's just feels like a bug tick box exercise.

It's all about the money, brand, reputation and sponsor deals alongside staying in the Prem. Do they care one bit about the crowd? Nah, as long as they are towing the party line and their direct debit doesn't bounce.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Every time there is incident at the ground they write about it like some virtue signalling teenager.

Would be good to know how many fans have been banned from The Amex and the reasons why.

They also don’t help when they make sure half of the North Stand are sitting down.

Zamo25

May 16, 2019
Move the away fans to the bottom tier of the East Stand, similar to Molineux.

Always Limbs in that Wolves end to the right whenever they score......

Although, don't like it when on TV as all you can see is the away fans BUT if you're watching on TV you are in fact the issue here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here