Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How tasty is the Brighton - Falmer train going to be on the 27th???!!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us can just try and have an enjoyable night ?.
Good shout Uncle are You buying the 1st round then!!!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.

Yes :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good shout Uncle are You buying the 1st round then!!!

I'd rather have a pint with a Palace fan than a fight. I Can't see the point of it all. I guess I would fight for my partner, family, friends, dog but after that I couldn't really get that worked up enough. I just find the whole thing embarrassing. Grown Men wetting themselves in advance at the chance of punching a strangers head in.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Each to their own. I will be 100% behind BHAFC on the Night, vocally, but there are numerous threads about impending violence. Do you lot learn nothing ?. Riots, facebook, incitement, 4 years in Jail ?.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Can't we just get a pen outside the ground for all the knuckledraggers, saddo's and " hard men " who have not grown up to kick seven bells out of each other and the rest of us with a Brain Cell in our heads can just try and have an enjoyable night ?. Am I the only one who finds all this utterly pathetic regardless of which side it comes from ?.

Amen! you definitely are not the only one that feels like this Uncle.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Each to their own. I will be 100% behind BHAFC on the Night, vocally, but there are numerous threads about impending violence. Do you lot learn nothing ?. Riots, facebook, incitement, 4 years in Jail ?.

To be fair Unc, if you look back through this thread, no one has mentioned fighting or violence...until you posted :)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'll go straight from work I imagine, so I'll get changed here then head to Three Bridges to jump on the train to Brighton

Aug 26, 2011

I don't think questioning police tactics is really inciting violence so chill ya self....?!
However..........

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The London lads travelling there and back... we should get a taxi or something?

[MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION], [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION], [MENTION=639]westy[/MENTION], [MENTION=3683]butchy[/MENTION], and whoever else?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair Unc, if you look back through this thread, no one has mentioned fighting or violence...until you posted :)

Not in this one but the whole thing is getting unpleasant. Rivalry is great but recently it is back to the 70's which for some is probably great. Lets just do the talking on the pitch.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That's where I intend setting off from, what pub can I drink in?

Its Lewes mate, I hardly think there's going to be pubs full of nutters waiting to kick your head in (*awaits to be told otherwise). Anyway I'll be having a pint with many others at the Lansdown Arms, one of the most convenient pubs I've come across. Finish your pint, 1 minute later on the train, 10 minutes travel and at the Amex.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Not in this one but the whole thing is getting unpleasant. Rivalry is great but recently it is back to the 70's which for some is probably great. Lets just do the talking on the pitch.
It's like this everytime we play eachother, I love football and will take great pleassure in watching Palace grace the Amex :D

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
imaging.ashx

Lets have a football love in. after all it seems appropriate at the moment. 9/11 and all that

Ooooh look here's a former BHA manager wearing a Palace shirt!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In a jay from the inbetweeners voice <ooh don't shit yourself>

I'm not bothered. I would defend myself if I had to, I just wouldn't go looking for it. Just find it extremely cringeworthy..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Palace will come down and try and take over to a certain extent, who wouldn't want a few Albion nuts to keep them inline. Would be awful if everyone was just mute and Palace had the run of the trains and outer stadium areas. We want them to feel fearful and wary

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here