Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How strong should the team we put out be versus Grimsby?

How strong should the squad be versus Grimsby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I'd like to see Sarmiento and Gilmour start, but apart from that, full strength.

Mac Allister looks like he needs a rest, so maybe Sarmiento and Gilmour in for him and Mitoma? With Gross in-behind Ferguson/Welbeck.

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
You could make a case for resting players that are going to be involved in international games during the break.
So, Solly and Dunky will be playing
Why would we want to rest players to the benefit of their national teams? Play our strongest lineup and hope any of our internationals pick up minor injuries that keep them out of international football and sees them return in time for our next league game. I couldn't care less about Ecuador and Argentina etc.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Full strength for me. Am I being whooshed on RDZ serving a ban ? Since when does a yellow card produce a ban ( except under the totting up thingy majig ) ?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Take 4 or 5 players off when 3-0 up with half an hour left to play
Ideal scenario anyway.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What did he actually do to get a card? I assume it was something to do with Doucore being allowed to foul at will after his first yellow?

Did he run on the pitch, abuse the fourth official, kick a water bottle at the ref or lino?
From what I saw NW corner, he gesticulated and probably you can surmise threw in some choice words, probably including the word "Balls" at some point.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It was on the hour mark, straight after Caicedo had been booked I think, and he was waving an imaginary yellow card at the West Stand and throwing his arms up, which isn't surprising seeing what happened at the end of the first half.
He got booked for that? Blimey

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s hard to criticise although not adding a few experienced players in Jan is going to take its toll. Thought Mitoma looked done last night along with Mac.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Maybe rest players that are carrying injuries, apart from that, best possible team. Substitutions similar to West Ham if we’re cruising. We all want to win this 100% and I think RDZ knows this as does TB and whole squad. 40 years since 83, let’s go one better. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here