Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How old is your Scarf?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
This thread makes me sad. I had a scarf my auntie knitted me when I was 5, left it in a cab on the way to the Luton JTP game. Still miss that scarf now. Worst away day ever :down:

Was an awful game - I went on Dick Knight's free supporters coach, which was probably the only redeeming feature - Mickey Adams last game if I remember rightly

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
For years I had a blue and white bar scarf knitted by my mum (and can be spotted on the Wardy mosaic pic in Dick's Bar along with an 80s cap), then replaced with a blue and white with red edging in the 80s. This I've mislaid at home somewhere, so my current blue and white bar scarf is literally weeks old. Feel like a JCL :eek:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I have a bobble hat knitted by my sister from the early 70's which is now gardening wear only, if that's any help?

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I have three scarves (well, two and one currently being knitted by Mrs Saladpack for me to wear in the Prem). One dates from 1998 and the other from Christmas 2010, the last present I ever got from my Mum before she passed away (it's one of the "University" style ones). I tend to wear a scarf only when it's freezing cold rather than as a decorative item.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
My dad gave me his old dolphins scarf when I was 10 but I lost the *******, I bought a new one the first time I went to the Amex but rarely wear it.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunno how old it is and dont recall where i got it and why its red , but the silk is starting to unravel so she can see who it is now , so i may get another soon .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here