Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much World Cup viewing are you planning?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'll watch it all.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I am planning on watching as many games as my wife allows me to, but I think I will be watching quite a few in the bedroom.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
The World Cup is the one time when I'll happily watch ANY match, so assuming I'm near a TV I shall be tuning in to as many matches as possible. Realistically though, during the week I'm only likely to be watching the 8pm kick-offs and bits of the other 2 matches.

Are the BBC matches going to be on iPlayer? It will be good to download them and watch them on the train home :thumbsup:

BBC games on Iplayer and on repeat through the night. Also a breakfast time highlights show... about 7:30am, 8am or 830am start time depending on the day.

barnden10

May 11, 2014
Have already told the missus were watching every game possible. Even if that means online. Love the World Cup even the do called little teams playing each other. They can be the best games. Cannot wait

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
As many as possible, with the only exception being Friday 4th, because I'm graduating then. If England are in the QF1 or 2, I will force my folks to pull over out a service station on the M25 so we can watch the game on the way back.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Impressive number of people aiming to watch the whole lot. Emerging, pastily & hungover into the sunlight after the final :)

There should be a medal for that achievement. You'd need two screens for when the final group games are on of course.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
I'll watch as much as domestic life allows. I've told the wife to keep Monday the 16th free, it's Nigeria v Iran.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll watch as much as domestic life allows. I've told the wife to keep Monday the 16th free, it's Nigeria v Iran.

The Women's Rights derby, as it's popularly known.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BoWveYjIYAAHza0.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Took a month off work for the last World Cup due to the glorious sunshine & early midday kick offs, this time as the earliest game is 5pm I'll probably work through it :-(
Can honestly say since my first World Cup in 78 I might have missed about 2/3 games from every tournamount since then, this one will be no different, World Cup wall chart is already hanging on the kitchen wall England flags at the ready, flags of the world bunting ready for fixing round the garden fence LET THE GAMES COMMENCE

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Very little. Maybe one of England's openers.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I usually watch every single match, although this year I've committed the schoolboy error of booking a holiday mid tournament! However, it does mean I can watch Italy vs England in Italy, if I look to watch any other matches while away Mrs SCO won't be pleased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here