Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much World Cup viewing are you planning?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Definitely all the England games. One might prove tricky as I'm supposed to be working in the office that evening; I suspect a bit of "car trouble" and work from home. for all the others, if I'm not doing something else then I will watch them, not bothered who it is.
Mrs H doesn't like football and is in for a very miserable June

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Will try and watch as many as I can, though not sure about the "meaningless" games at the end of the group stages.

Love the first Sunday, when there are 4 games. Football fest!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In France & Holland for all of the first round so will catch what I can on Canal+ but back then until 7th July so should be okay to see England get knocked out :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bloody love football and it's a WORLD CUP in BRAZIL. Doesn't get more FOOTBALL than that. Will watch 85%-90% I would've thought, although am in Denmark for a music festival for the England Italy game so that could be an interesting one, traipsing the streets of Aarhus at midnight looking for somewhere showing the England game...

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
other than maybe the set of games on the 13th where I plan to do 1 or 2. im hoping to see every one :D

school and exams are finished so may as well make the most of my time :thumbsup:

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
The whole lot for me,though the mute button will be on for Brazil games .They could field 11 dustbins and the beeb and ITV will have the predictable wink fest on how they are the best blah blah yawn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here