• 5-6 Million

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • 6-7 Million

Votes: 28 19.7%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whatever we get will have to be spent bringing in a replacement unless one can bd found in Spain or Eastern Europe. Just do not bring in Wood at any price if he was the only option we could have kept Hoskins.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I think we will get around 4 million. In my eyes he is worth more than that, it might be slightly biased. He scores goals regular and is a big lump. With the right setup around him he could bag a lot more than he has with us.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
5m will be a good deal. I think a lot of people are over valuing him. For comparison, Charlie Austin had a very similar record for Burnley and went for somewhere between 3-4m according to reports, and he's 3 years younger.

Get the deal done early if it's going to be done; that gives us all summer to find the replacement.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
We will give him away if asking too much gets in the way of him playing in the premier league, as we always do

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think £5 million is about right. Would give a chance to buy a couple of decent strikers and maybe a bit left over to strengthen elsewhere.

Edited to ask why I got a thumbs down from Footsoldier this? So pathetic. Why not just reply?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here