• 6-7 Million

Votes: 28 19.7%

• Total voters

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
If it's 4.5m I would take it.

Use the money to get two forwards in. Good business get over twice the amount we payed for him and get 2 in.

He's good but he's not amazing.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If we sell Ulloa without having secured a better replacement (as per Barnes) we'll only have ourselves to blame. Let's hope we've learned from the Barnes farce.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Terribly designed poll, I think he will go for £5mil, what option should I vote for?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
£7 million and not a penny less. He's a huge player for us, imagine he had not spent 10 weeks out injured as well. He is good enough for the premier league imo, in fact in a better side than us with another forward supporting him he will be deadly, lets hope he stays or goes for a tidy sum where we can strengthen all round

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Are you sure we're not a selling club? We may not be a 100% a selling club but we're certainly not a club offering longer, secure contracts and players are walking out the door! I'd say we'll get and take £3m or less.

That was tongue in cheek, Christ arsenal are still a selling club, so all clubs apart three are.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Having just seen the David Luiz thread, I'm going to say £15m.

TaxiRichieUK

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
For someone who's started as idiotic a thread as you have, and then to have missed the point of that post entirely, I hardly think you're in a position to take the piss.

Oh Boo Hoo, so sorry but i just did, so if you have a problem, go and tell your boyfriend !!!!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Where's the NOT FOR SALE option?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With 3 years left on his contract, and his immense value to us, about 8 million.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here