Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer do you think you have to live?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have now had 36 cardiac arrests, so I'm just glad to still be here, oh, and I broke my neck in the early eighties

**** me. How does it work? How much warning do you get? Do you get used to them?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Since the age of 12 I had a feeling I wouldn't make it pasted 45......... Well I'm going to be 47 in September , so for f**ks sake please make it to the PL soon Albion !!!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
**** me. How does it work? How much warning do you get? Do you get used to them?

I have agenetic heart condition that gives me occasional bouts of catastrophic arrythmia, usually at night when I'm asleep. I have an implanted defibrillator that gives me an electric shock straight into my heart and shocks it back into normal rhythm. Theres no warning, just a big shock, like being kicked in the chest, and now, when I get one in the night, I go back to sleep after about an hour , get up in the morning and go to work as normal. I have to go in the hospital about every third one, just to get it all checked out.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I'm an actuary. You should use this site.

http://www.mylongevity.com.au/
Not a bad test,although it's for Australia where living is better,and didn't ask about your health at present. But according to the results I've got till I'm 82....great! except I'm 75 now...er seven years...better I live life to the full now...would like to see the Seagulls in the Prem.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'll live as long as I can. That's about all I need to know... but if I'm incapable of knowing what is when or how, end it for me... but give me a chance to sober up first, just in case.

Life? Death? B0ll0cks. We do what we do and we live with what happens to us. There is no wisdom or solution that changes this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have agenetic heart condition that gives me occasional bouts of catastrophic arrythmia, usually at night when I'm asleep. I have an implanted defibrillator that gives me an electric shock straight into my heart and shocks it back into normal rhythm. Theres no warning, just a big shock, like being kicked in the chest, and now, when I get one in the night, I go back to sleep after about an hour , get up in the morning and go to work as normal. I have to go in the hospital about every third one, just to get it all checked out.

Jesus. Remarkable stuff. I'm not sure I could be so matter-of-fact about it though. Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here