Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Lewis Dunk worth?

How much is Dunk worth? (State exact worth as well as indicating which price bracket)

• £7-11million

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • £12-15 million

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • £16-19 million

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • £20+ million

Votes: 38 22.1%

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has he got his own song ? Just tax Spurs Kane song, he's one of our own. Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Although shit loads of clubs have sung that for years - long before Kane entered the first team squad at Spurs!

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
He may need to take a booking soon "for the team" prior to an easier game to get the upcoming suspension out of the way (we all know it's coming). We could possibly lose him for Wigan? Goldson will be able to step in for that one.

Goldson would be able to step in for any game. That's what's so great about our squad at the moment, the strength in depth (apart from strikers), is better than I can ever remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Goldson would be able to step in for any game. That's what's so great about our squad at the moment, the strength in depth (apart from strikers), is better than I can ever remember.
Yeah the only downer on yesterday is the confirmation (not that it was needed) the team is so reliant on Baldock's fitness, till next year.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Agree on the strength of the squad 100%. However, given the choice, I would rather have LD playing against Norwich than Wigan.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I've always been a big fan of Lewis, even after some of the unfortunate errors during his early days. He's undoubtedly the best cebtral defender in the division and alongside Duffy is maturing every game.

In my opinion he is priceless to us, more so than any other player, and I mean ANY other player.

Is it fantasy that he might get a call up for the England squad given the desperate shortage of quality in his position, in my opinion he's already better than Cahill and Smalling?

£50m or **** off

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yeah I would agree with the view that to us at this moment in time he is priceless to us. Same applied to Stephens in the Summer. We need these players to compete for promotion and a few extra million wouldn't be adequate compensation for
losing them. Perhaps if we don't get promoted then next summer he will want to move on and Tony wil need to put a price on him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't vote. There is a vast difference to what I think players are worth and what Prem teams will pay (especially if they are in desperate need for a quality centre half).

Noticed on Owlstalk that a fair few said that Knocky was the best player on the pitch but others said Dunk. Defenders often go under the radar when fans watch a match.

To us, he is priceless at the moment. He may need to take a booking soon "for the team" prior to an easier game to get the upcoming suspension out of the way (we all know it's coming). We could possibly lose him for Wigan? Goldson will be able to step in for that one.

Hm interesting. I wonder....

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Dunk has looked a different class this season and almost looks like he is only playing at 75% as he finds the championship so easy. He needs to be pushed to reach the next level and I really hope that is with us.

How much and worth are 2 completely different things but ask one question what other English central defenders can premier clubs buy? The alternatives are very limited and that in itself pushes his value up - how much would Dann or any other be sold for. I don't agree with the obscene transfer fees nowadays days but if Dunk went for less than 20mill I would be disappointed when taken in the wider perspective.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No doubt about it. Also why Goldson came on out of position rather than Hunt, just to get a bit if gametime?
Hunt wasn't even on the bench was he, which is probably why he didn't come on. ???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ive always been a huge fan of Dunk, but i do recall thinking 5m was a big offer at the time for Dunk and its getting close to an amount i would accept

Since then the market has gone crazy and his form has just been superb.

I now would not take less than 13m plus add ons and sell on.

I see Bournemouth taking a punt in the summer, amongst many other sides.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Ive always been a huge fan of Dunk, but i do recall thinking 5m was a big offer at the time for Dunk and its getting close to an amount i would accept

Since then the market has gone crazy and his form has just been superb.

I now would not take less than 13m plus add ons and sell on.

I see Bournemouth taking a punt in the summer, amongst many other sides.

Not sure - I suppose non Brighton fans like me looking in always focus on the odd 'mad moment' that he tends to have - seemed in the big pressure matches last season. If he matures and cuts that out then he's got a bright future. Prem teams would probably offer £10-15 million at the moment, simply as he's not playing in the PL - but you need to have a punt at some point.

Mind you, we've been waiting for Eddie to buy another CB for ages....doesn't seem to like buying them for some reason!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think he'd add another £5 mill to his value if he sorted his disciplinary problems out.

Another cheap yellow last night and now a one match ban.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think he'd add another £5 mill to his value if he sorted his disciplinary problems out.

Another cheap yellow last night and now a one match ban.

Played for maybe? Recieved late on, out for Wigan back for Norwich?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here