Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Lewis Dunk worth?

How much is Dunk worth? (State exact worth as well as indicating which price bracket)

• £7-11million

Votes: 38 22.1%
  • £12-15 million

Votes: 74 43.0%
  • £16-19 million

Votes: 22 12.8%
  • £20+ million

Votes: 38 22.1%

• Total voters

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
The prices now are mad. I think he is worth a fortune but i'd still be surprised if we got much north of 10m + sell on. Is he going to go into the starting 11 of a decent premier league side? i'd like to think so but am not sure. So would you pay that much money for a bench centre half? I'd like to see him at a club like everton if he ever were to leave.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I don't know that we'd get that much money for him now but I imagine clauses such as 20% sell on and clauses for him representing England would be written in to any deal .

But we should have no intention of selling him as I think we've got a decent chance of playing Premier league football with him and Knocky in the form they're in

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
IMO We need Dunk to get beyond the grasping hands of 3/4s of the prem,they are not much better than us.....what we need ,to go large is top 6,or abroad,to get the serious money.......

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The England squad must be a real possibility now. There can't be many English, left sided, centre backs better than him. A great cross before the assist today too.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Both him and Knockaert are entering the world of 'fookin stooopid money'.

TBH I don't think we, as lowly Albion fans, have the capacity to put a figure on their respective values. :lol:

Some nimrod
will be along to say 'ill drive him to x for £15m' :facepalm:

Excellent turn of phrase.

The new contract for him may turn out even better business than not having sold Stephens in the Summer. Anyone wanting to even talk to him in January will now have to consider stumping up serious moolah - c£15-20m I expect.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Someone at the club told me before he had ever played for the first team tyat "Lewis Dunk has the potential to be the best Albion defender since Mark Lawrenson"

Seems like he might have been right!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Someone at the club told me before he had ever played for the first team tyat "Lewis Dunk has the potential to be the best Albion defender since Mark Lawrenson"

Seems like he might have been right!

He's done it. He is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=24555]El Sid[/MENTION]'s on the money with his bold claim of £35m.

As hard as it is for us to get our heads round it, I reckon that's considerably nearer the mark than any other number mentioned.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Not only is he a top quality centre back, but his technical ball skills are amongst the best in the squad. No limits for what he can achieve in the game I reckon.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Makes you laugh that some wanted him gone last season for 5M after a few mistakes. Clueless
8 million but must be going up rapidly. Let's not carried away though, a nightmare couple of games and fans will be wanting him out for 5 million. Has the potential to rise above 10 easily.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't vote. There is a vast difference to what I think players are worth and what Prem teams will pay (especially if they are in desperate need for a quality centre half).

Noticed on Owlstalk that a fair few said that Knocky was the best player on the pitch but others said Dunk. Defenders often go under the radar when fans watch a match.

To us, he is priceless at the moment. He may need to take a booking soon "for the team" prior to an easier game to get the upcoming suspension out of the way (we all know it's coming). We could possibly lose him for Wigan? Goldson will be able to step in for that one.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
For those who say anything less than 15 mill, two words.......Tyrone mings

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If we don't go up this season, I reckon he'll leave us for between 12 and 15 million.

I just hope that if that happens he goes somewhere decent where he'll get noticed for the England team. After all we don't have loads of decent English centre backs at the moment.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If he maintains his present form, and we don't go up, we'll find out next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here