How much is Dunk worth?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£500,000 - he is definitely NOT proven at this stage. Has some potential, but nothing more just yet. Miles behind El Abd, and slightly less far behind Greer.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
£500,000 - he is definitely NOT proven at this stage. Has some potential, but nothing more just yet. Miles behind El Abd, and slightly less far behind Greer.

But better than Elphick who went for 150k. I would say 250k would seem a fair price.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
There are not many 21 year old centre halfs in this Division, Dunk is going to be a very good player.

I would actually start him ahead of El-Abd on home fixtures, he moves the ball so much quicker.

El-Abds use of the ball is becoming an issue with sides letting him ahve it, as it were.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
There are not many 21 year old centre halfs in this Division, Dunk is going to be a very good player.

I would actually start him ahead of El-Abd on home fixtures, he moves the ball so much quicker.

El-Abds use of the ball is becoming an issue with sides letting him ahve it, as it were.

I dont think Dunk is going to be a premier league player. When he made his debut nearly 3 years ago I thought we had something special on our hands but he hasn't really pushed on as you would expect from a 21 year old. He has always been big and strong so that isnt going to change. He seems to have far to many gaffs in his locker which will stop him getting to the top. I can see him being a championship regular though which is still a good level and great as a home grown product. He's had loads of chances but not stepped up yet which you would expect a player destined for the top would do

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
You are only worth what another team is prepared to pay, and until the trial is over he is worth nothing, if Jimmy Saville was alive and abe to work he would have no contract either,until he was brought in front of a court of Law. Dunk is lucky to be under contract if I'm honest!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports