Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much is Dunk worth?

Dec 29, 2011
Still on 21, played about 40 Championship games, is well built for a defender and is English. What do people reckon?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not a lot. Lacks consistency, still prone to mistakes, and pending 'personal life' issues are probably a factor. Only worth what we got offered for him.

He needs another couple of years I think.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Realistically nothing at the moment with his trial starting on January 21st.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I heard the court case was the reason why Arsenal pulled out of buying him last year when it was almost completed.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
he is not worth a great deal maybe £500k, bags of talent and will need to continue to develop into the player we want him to be, but at the moment, he is just a 7 out of 10 player.........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I heard the court case was the reason why Arsenal pulled out of buying him last year when it was almost completed.

Not sure Arsenal were ever that interested. Spurs on the other hand were watching him quite a lot, early part of last season.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
According to one poster 'Lua Lua is shit. Lua Lua wouldn't couldn't even mug a player. Totally shit.'

So perhaps Dunk is too?

People need to realise how young Dunk is.....5 years ago, everytime I saw El-Abd's name near the team sheet, I cried! People need to get a grip and realise how much potential this kid has, and get this season out of the way. And start fresh next year

D

Deleted member 18477

According to one poster 'Lua Lua is shit. Lua Lua wouldn't couldn't even mug a player. Totally shit.'

So perhaps Dunk is too?

Dunk isn't very good currently. Should have sold him last season. To think some of us were saying '5 million' :lolol:

I hope he proves me wrong!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
£700,000

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Young English defender who is now proven at this level, £500k would be a steal, worth at least twice that

£1.2m

not consistent enough and needs more to his game, occassional goal etc. Can be very good on his day and also very bad.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Young English defender who is now proven at this level, £500k would be a steal, worth at least twice that

£1.2m

I'd love to think we'd get that much for him, but it depends on the trial...if he can come back and dominate the rest of the season then i think he can reach that figure.

Lets hope he does!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
£1.2/3 million

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Less that £1m but not by much. If all goes well he'll be worth considerably more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here