Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much faith do you have in KLL & March?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
17 posters all fail to point out that the current & previous managers have both shamefully played Kaz in the wrong position, more down the middle than at his disruptive best on the wing. Makes me despair at the waste of talent

He has been sussed out as a winger, and given plenty of opportunity there. He has not delivered imho.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
More to the point how much faith does the management team have in these two.

Are we going to start the season with a defensive set of players to ensure we get a solid start to the season, which will probably mean that the bench is the best both of these can hope for (if fit)

Also what additional players are we hoping to bring in, as there would appear to be a lack of creative flair in the final third in the current squad.

Personally think that KLL will look good from the bench but if starts wont dominate and will drift in and out of games. With losing virtually the whole of last season, I don't have high hopes for March and believe it wont be fully back up and running until the 3nd half of the season

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I consider Kaz to be our most technically gifted player and March to be our most promising prospect.

Sadly, they both lack consistency and with Kaz it's probably too late to learn.

Hard to disagree with this. To be fair, Solly has had little chance by way of an extended run in the team for us to judge accurately. Who knows what the season will bring in his case? KLL -on his day a real bonus, but when not on his day, Duck every time he looks to cross.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Both capable of coming on as a sub but not sure either are good enough to start. Kaz seems tto have lost a yard of pace and doesnt have that sudden burst of speed he once showed. Marsh seems scared to show his talent of going past players and releasing the ball.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Other teams know Kazenga is the only player we have who might hurt them, so as soon as he comes on they just double up on him. Even when he isn't playing particularly well, it's obvious other managers still view him as the danger. As a result, he struggles to make an impact as often as he should, but blaming him is wrong. Instead, we should be looking at why we never have three or four threatening attackers on the pitch at the same time, because if we did it might just be a bit harder for other teams to nullify one of them.

Yes, I think this is a fair point - it has been a constant criticism from fans ever since we have been at the Amex that we either only play with one striker and/or that we are so slow to break. This can't help KLL.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Both capable of coming on as a sub but not sure either are good enough to start. Kaz seems tto have lost a yard of pace and doesnt have that sudden burst of speed he once showed. Marsh seems scared to show his talent of going past players and releasing the ball.

That is something that struck me ...especially in the latter half of the season..was that him or our ponderous play?...you really want him to do well...make or break season?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
LuaLua has been given opportunity after opportunity and never really taken it. When was the last time he actually had a game in which he looked like a match winner? Wolves at home under Poyet would be my guess and you can count on one hand the total number of games he has made a real difference in since signing permanently. But because he likes a retweet and is down with the kids his utter lack of consistency and output is very rarely highlighted.

March still has time on his hands although this run of injuries isn't exactly encouraging

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
KLL had some great games under Oscar, particularly when brought in after 55-60 mins. Hope to see him back to that sort of form if played wide again.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I consider Kaz to be our most technically gifted player and March to be our most promising prospect.

Sadly, they both lack consistency and with Kaz it's probably too late to learn.

Have to disagree. His attributes are pace and a powerful shot. Kayal has more technical skill.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last season I was beginning to feel that Kaz had no confidence in his ability to score, unless it was a dead ball.
But still not score then, either.

The team pressed the opposition so rarely and yet when they did Kaz would always make sure :wink: it resulted in a free kick.
Which in turn resulted in a goal kick, and that was the end of that.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Monakana should be given the chance to push these two...has SPL and League 1 experience already and should be given a chance.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No faith in KLL, I'm afraid. Runs fast, kicks hard - all too often in no particular direction. Hasn't developed on as we'd have hoped when we signed him; if anything has gone backwards the last year / eighteen months. Time to move him on for me.
March I don't know much about, except that on here he got better and better last season the longer he wasn't playing................

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Neither is going to cause Championship opposition any more problems than they did last season. Trouble is, far too many players like that in the squad.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
both can be very good on the day, both need a long run which neither have had, we will see if CH brings in someone else or uses lads from the DS.
I think if an offer comes in for KLL we should consider it, much as this pains me as I have always liked him

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Kaz is, at best, an impact sub. He's too predictable with the ball at his feet and he's never really made the most of the starts he's been given. He is a bit of a one trick pony and doesn't have much variation in his game. Any defender who does their homework knows exactly what is coming. His shooting is often wayward as he prefers power over accuracy and he can't cross. Not exactly first XI material in my book.

We definitely need another winger or two on the books to improve the squad. KLL is too inconsistent and March has yet to complete a full season in the first team set up due to injury and his age.

That more or less sums Kaz up for me.

Hope Solly pushes on. He looks to have more skill than Lua Lua.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not enough is the answer. KLL flatters to deceive and March has it all to prove. As others have aid neither will provide the chances we need or cause too much concern to the opposition. An area of the team that needs work

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
We need more goals in our side from midfield forward. KLL averages two goals a season and that figure is boosted by his Div 1 record!! Solly hasn't exactly been prolific either ( admittedly with limited opportunities ). These two aren't going to boost the goal charts.
We need a wide player who is going to contribute 8-10 goals a season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here