Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How much do you want us to stay up? For poll fans.

Do you want us to stay up?

• I'd rather we in the cup

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • It was Ok in the Championship, so a cup semi will do.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I'm not that bothered.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I'd pass on a summer holiday if we could stay up.

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Willing to lose my house, but not endure physical pain.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ready to sacrifice a testicle or ovary.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Happy to lose a kidney if we stay up.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Happy to lose a kidney and a member of my family.

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I love the fact that at last two people are ready to sacrifice a family member to stay up. Wouldn't it be extraordinary if they both had the same person in mind.....Could it possibly be that the fragrant Mary Archer and her delightful children are NSC members?

That was my option, providing it was a close blood relative who was carrying an organ donor card. So we would stay up and I would retain a full compliment of organs.
Needless to say I would ask the club if we could have a minutes applause at the next game for my lost relative. So all's well that ends well.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I'd rather we in the cup"

I've heard of the Cup being filled with champagne by the victorious team, but this option sounds a little unsavoury at best.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That was my option, providing it was a close blood relative who was carrying an organ donor card. So we would stay up and I would retain a full compliment of organs.
Needless to say I would ask the club if we could have a minutes applause at the next game for my lost relative. So all's well that ends well.

:bowdown::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am sure that last year I recall a poster showing that it is by no means a given that relegated teams go straight up, even with the retention of players who have PL experience and parachute payments. Plus TB loses millions whilst we play in the Championship, and it is unreasonable to expect him to keep pumping cash in, however much we might like the sheer unpredictability of that league. We must stay up this year and then continue to build with the huge payments.

Staying up is everything. PB said exactly that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Staying up is everything. PB said exactly that.

I love the way my drivelling load of shit post has been turned into a serious debate. Anyone who doubts the existence of the scientific process of evolution, now.....well....:wozza::facepalm::lolol:

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
We should all want to stay up - why wouldn’t you want your team to be playing in the best league in the world?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I would follow the club if we played in the Cuckfield Promotional League division 9.
Tony Bloom is our messiah, and I would like to see him get a little return on his vast investment.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I voted that I'd happily lose a kidney and a member of my family, but I'm not 100% on the kidney.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
As ridiculous post/polls go this is prob up there amongst the most ridiculous.....However if we are talking kidneys(love them) I would not give up mine from a fry up Breakfast !!!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
How much do you want us to stay up? This is the ultimate poll, and is prepared as a tribute to the frivolous poll posters of NSC.

This poll fixation of yours is becoming is becoming unhealthy.....

....however....an ovary from me. I wouldn’t miss it, and BHA are very welcome to it. Perhaps they could put it in their trophy cabinet in place of the FA Cup.

If I had testicles, however, I don’t think I’d have been so keen - a missing testicle would, I imagine, be more likely to draw comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here