NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
ANOTHER one?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Usually nothing at home games bar a program - only have a pie if evening or late KO

Add in adult / child ST WSU

Last edited:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
just have the 1 ST, i buy a cuppa and wait for the train queue to go down at the stadium

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nowhere near as much as a chap/chapette rolling into town, paying full price for a ticket, and then shopping in the store like the worlds about to end.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
£48 a month for the season ticket, £3.50 on the programme and a pie at £3.90 per match. So on a 2 game per month average, £7.40 + £48 = £55.40. Plus I have 4 undershirts, total cost of £90, 2 home shirts with names on the back and one away shirt with name and number on the back. I comfortably contribute £700+ a season.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 season tickets,at least 30 at ground,but no food just drink,plus another 100 at least every away game,
too bloody much to be honest,i could earn a extra 300 aweek not watching brighton.
but will renew whatever the price next year

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
1 adult and 1 child season tix. Cheeseburger for him every match and pie and pint for me for every match. I x programme every match. So its going to have to be 2 pie and pint deals for me every match from now on. None of the benefit money left each week for the other 2 kids or wife or to pay the rent. Lifes hard but I must fund the albion more than the family !

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I just cant spend enough. If they could serve me quicker I would spend more.
In fact they should have a fast track pie queue for those prepared to pay a little extra.

Can't wait for next season, hoping the pie and pint deal will be a tenner. Saves on all that cumbersome loose change.

I'm hoping they are going to bring out an Albion Credit Card with special high interest to help out the club.

We should do everything we possibly can to maintain stewarding levels at matches. In particular I would like to increase the pay of the hard working steward in the uni car park who was hiding under a bike shelter yesterday.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Nowhere near as much as a chap/chapette rolling into town, paying full price for a ticket, and then shopping in the store like the worlds about to end.

Well said. I went in the shop yesterday to get out the rain and it was mental. Certainly no austerity for fans inside. Mainly dads with kids buying on average three items each. f*** knows where people get their money from. I may get a scratch card and that's about it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Season ticket for myself and the lad plus beer, pies, coffees and soft drink. I'd say I spend around £1500 per season overall.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
£40.87 per month on my season ticket.
£100 per home game (beer,travel,food)

So for a three game month around £340. More if i take in an away game as well.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Paul Barber will read this, he has his finger on the pulse and I've gained a lot of respect for him. His column in the programme is always well thought out and written and the open letter to fans recently was very good.

Publishing about the FFP rules is very clever commercially, in that it adds context to the moaning few. The club aren't going to do a Palace and get on twitter acting like thunts, this was the clever thing to do.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
£700 pa less than if my mates had wanted to join 1901 super platinum diamond directors box lounge lizard armchair seats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here