Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Times Have You Seen The Albion Score 6 Or More?

el punal

My first Albion league game! Against Mansfield in Jan.1966 - the score was 6-4, at half-time it was 5-2. Really boring game, it had 0-0 written all over it. :D

The 7-2 and 7-0 against York and Walsall in autumn 1976.

First league game at Withdean, 6-0 - Mansfield again!

Quite a few others, can't remember without checking back.

And of course, that wonderful 8-2 against Bristol Rovers at the Goldstone in 1973/74 - oh! I remember now, we lost!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Nobody has mentioned the Sherpa Van Trophy game away to Fulham in November '87 - Brighton were 5-0 up at half-time, final score 6-1 with goals from Nelson 2, Bremner 2, Wilkins and Crumplin. I was also at the 7-0 home win over Charlton in '83. Yesterday was my 50th birthday so the 6-1 win was a great birthday present for me!!!

I was there for that Fulham game ... Bloody surreal day. Recon anyone who follows the Albion in the Sherpa piss pot cup away from home deserves the odd 6-1 display! I believe Fulh fielded a pretty strong side too, but we just mullered them. Did the Carlisle game an all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My memory for this stuff is rubbish, but off the top of my head:

7-0 v Charlton at the Goldstone
8-0 v Northwich Vic at Withers
6-1 v Blackpool at the Amex
2-6 away to Aldershot in the cup

I've only seen us CONCEDE six, twice I think, away to Oldham and Anfield last season.

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Went to the 7-0 drubbing of Charlton. I was only a kid. One of the first games I went to. If I remember correctly we were 5 up in the first half. Jimmy Case scored 2 pile drivers in that game. I was hooked thereafter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here