How many points will Palace get this season?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very good !
You are more then welcome to visit SE 25 to sample a great Premier atmosphere, but leave your clappers at home :wink:
Too far north, I don't own a flat cap or a whippet.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I'll resist the temptation to say I've seen plugs with more points than Palace will end up with. However, I think they will struggle to record many wins. I'll go for a Paul Hardcastle-esque n..n...n..nineteen. All 3 promoted teams will struggle this season and feasibly all 3 could go straight back down, although I think Paolo Di Canio will self-destruct at Sunderland meaning one of them gets a reprieve.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They'll be on 10 points going into their final game away at Fulham, leading us all to believe they'll end the season as lowest ever points champion in PL history. Then they'll bloody win at Fulham, leaving them on 13.

Relegation is about as sure fire a bet you can get in football.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Very good !
You are more then welcome to visit SE 25 to sample a great Premier atmosphere, but leave your clappers at home :wink:[/QUOTEQU

One drum and a bunch of chavs and looters jumping up and down does not make an atmosphere

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Oh but I can and will, how many more fans have you got since Amex? compared to Gallstone ground? not to mention Withdean, You'll do a Coventry soon enough :D hopefully sooner

You are not a very nice person are you coming out with that, how you don't get banned I'll never know. You come on our board spouting nastiness to our club and our fans, just who do you think you are?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

You are not a very nice person are you coming out with that, how you don't get banned I'll never know. You come on our board spouting nastiness to our club and our fans, just who do you think you are?

Banter my friend it's only tongue in cheek Ffs!, Not a nice person? Sometimes yes am not I'm a real **** but on here I do give money every year to Remf, maybe not bundles but I always give something, have even sponsored a couple of Brighton fans in charity events, I was there when you marched against Archer back in the day. but its always one way traffic so I get sick of hearing some of the crap that get fired at and about Palace and fans so that's my reason!!
Fire with fire is the best way to explain some of my posts, but I have been helpful to a lot of Brighton fans and have friends who follow them.

Here's a taster of what drivel we have to put up with.
Hello, I am a Brighton fan and come to this site full of pure s***e and pikeys. I see it very likely I will have to embark on an adventure to the caravan-filled Selhurst in the quest for promotion. I can't see there is any way we can f*** up against the s*** you displayed on Sunday March 17th at the AMEX. Zaha was dreadful, he just ran around in circles before getting stuck in Wayne Bridge's pocket. Murray was too depressed at leaving us for the scum of South London to focus on trying to score. And, the rest of your team showed just as much intelligence as it's fans when they burnt their own homes. I suppose it'll be a chance for you all to witness some unbelievable football at Selhurst for the first time since Paul McShane's header crossed the line. Anyway, im off now to throw up after typing on this most discusting of looking sites,
P.S. I can't wait to f*** you up the ass again
3-0

Needless to say we didn't see him again after our Glory at the Amex

Chill Canonman:kiss: chill

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Banter my friend it's only tongue in cheek Ffs!, Not a nice person? Sometimes yes am not I'm a real **** but on here I do give money every year to Remf, maybe not bundles but I always give something, have even sponsored a couple of Brighton fans in charity events, I was there when you marched against Archer back in the day. but its always one way traffic so I get sick of hearing some of the crap that get fired at and about Palace and fans so that's my reason!!
Fire with fire is the best way to explain some of my posts, but I have been helpful to a lot of Brighton fans and have friends who follow them.

Here's a taster of what drivel we have to put up with.
Hello, I am a Brighton fan and come to this site full of pure s***e and pikeys. I see it very likely I will have to embark on an adventure to the caravan-filled Selhurst in the quest for promotion. I can't see there is any way we can f*** up against the s*** you displayed on Sunday March 17th at the AMEX. Zaha was dreadful, he just ran around in circles before getting stuck in Wayne Bridge's pocket. Murray was too depressed at leaving us for the scum of South London to focus on trying to score. And, the rest of your team showed just as much intelligence as it's fans when they burnt their own homes. I suppose it'll be a chance for you all to witness some unbelievable football at Selhurst for the first time since Paul McShane's header crossed the line. Anyway, im off now to throw up after typing on this most discusting of looking sites,
P.S. I can't wait to f*** you up the ass again
3-0

Needless to say we didn't see him again after our Glory at the Amex

Chill Canonman:kiss: chill

So because some idiot goes on your board that justifies you being an idiot on this board.

Brilliant.

But your such a nice guy really.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
The palace owners have said that the reason for the 2000+ empty seats at the weekend was down to 20% of nigels being on holiday! They also stated if the game against spurs was played in September, they would have most definitely sold out :lolol:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The palace owners have said that the reason for the 2000+ empty seats at the weekend was down to 20% of nigels being on holiday! They also stated if the game against spurs was played in September, they would have most definitely sold out :lolol:

Just out of interest, how many Spurs were there?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Is there no end to the spin coming out of Selhurst ? :lolol:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Just out of interest, how many Spurs were there?

I think the numbers were.

2500 Spurs fans.
400 unsold tickets in the AW.
700 restricted view tickets unsold (these are only sold when no other tickets are available.
Also I think the ground now hold about 25500, but with a sterile area between the home and away fans that is reduced by a few hundred as well.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Capacity 25,925
Attendance 23,250
Sterile 640

There were fair few spurs in with the nigels too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports