Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will England finish the group with?

Final group points for England 2014 World Cup?

Votes: 17 8.7%

Votes: 19 9.7%

Votes: 9 4.6%

Votes: 16 8.2%

Votes: 71 36.2%

Votes: 64 32.7%

• Total voters

SAC

May 21, 2014
I get the feeling that some people on here, thankfully not the majority, are desperate for England to do badly so they can moan about how little modern players care about playing for their country.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I get the feeling that some people on here, thankfully not the majority, are desperate for England to do badly so they can moan about how little modern players care about playing for their country.

It's not restricted to here. My Facebook feed was full of casual football 'fans' revelling in England getting 'knocked out' this morning.

I think a lot of it is down to jealousy of what players earn playing for their clubs.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It's not restricted to here. My Facebook feed was full of casual football 'fans' revelling in England getting 'knocked out' this morning.

I think a lot of it is down to jealousy of what players earn playing for their clubs.

I don't understand why they feel the need to be so hostile about England players, no one is forcing anyone to watch England matches. Personally I thought it was a good match, certainly not perfect but one of the best competitive England match for years against a determined if not spectacular Italian side. Although I want us to win every match, I don't mind if we lose so long as I think we have played the best we can.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
National football team does nothing for me. I support BHA , as far as I'm concerned that's it.
Saw a quote somewhere that there are over 100 players in the World Cup ,including the top scorer, who play in the EPL. Think of the quality of SOME of them,fair enough, but each one is holding back an English youngsters career.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
4 Pts and through

Uruguay 1 England 1
Italy 2 Costa Rica 0

Italy 1 Uruguay 1
England 2 Costa Rica 1

Italy 7pts
England 4pts GD 0
Costa Rica 3pts GD -1
Uruguay 2pts GD -2

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
National football team does nothing for me. I support BHA , as far as I'm concerned that's it.
Saw a quote somewhere that there are over 100 players in the World Cup ,including the top scorer, who play in the EPL. Think of the quality of SOME of them,fair enough, but each one is holding back an English youngsters career.

BHA aren't the best example of promoting English talent!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Was thinking about this earlier on. Think we'll qualify in second place on 5 points

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Play like we did against Italy and it'll be 6 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here