Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many more first team players will we sign this window?

What do you think?

• Total voters

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I think we could do with 2 or 3, but I only expect us to get 1 at most - I think we'll baulk at the inflated prices that other clubs try to charge now that the Caicedo transfer is done (which is kinda ironic give the price we got for him, but Bloom's not in the business of being anyone's mug).

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Just 1 more for the 1st team squad IMO.

We have lost Colwill, Mac, Caicedo and Sanchez from it, but have added Pedro, Bartman, Adingra, Dahoud, Milner and Igor already.
Add to that (hopefully) a fit Moder and with additional cover from promising youngsters (Samuels, Offiah, Moran, Peupion etc), we should be good to run with that, even with the extra European games.
A thin(ish) squad helps keep that conveyor belt of talent churning away...

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I reckon it’s either 2 or 3.

In the middle, I think RDZ wants some more athleticism with Moises gone (‘impact player’ as he called it). I think that will be the DM (Baleba or similar). We also seem to be in the market for a more central/ACM (Kudus or similar), possibly one capable of playing wide. McAtee would fit this bill and maybe Palmer but I suspect City would prefer a loan over a sale.

The reason I don’t know if it’s 2 or 3 is that most of us think we need a RB but it seems to have gone quiet on that front. I’d really like us to sign one, but maybe they have belief in Lamptey.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
If we were not in europe then a few unknowns that we could give a few seasons to improve, But we really can't expect to compete with the 3 quality players we have lost.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I'm a bit worried we won't sign any! Anytime we sniff around anyone, Liverpool, City and/or Chelsea seem to hoover them up. You do wonder whether all this is because these clubs don't actually WANT these players, they just don't want any other bugger to buy them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here