Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many more first team players will we sign this window?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
DM and a Right back.

I’d love to see KWP as can cover both flanks and is tidy with the ball but doesn’t seem to be on our radar

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I’ve gone for 3. We’ve sold 2 central midfielders and lost Mwepu since this time last year. Dahoud looks great, but we need more depth with extra European games. Could also do with another centre back, I reckon.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Now we're the richest club in the world we're gonna go and buy 8 players a window for the next 2 years, all on 10 year contracts and all household names for top dollar. Then sack RDZ and poach an up and coming manager and his coaching staff. Then be shit and everyone will laugh when we fail. Why not? - It seems to be a popular plan at the giant Chelsea.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One. A replacement for Caicedo.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Palmer is doing the rounds again this one might happen
It’s that Palmer or Kudus thing again. With West Ham now looking at taking Kudus and more than happy with a low buy-out clause for him, the rumours are pointing us back towards providing Man City with a development loan for Cole Palmer.

Like with Colwill, it’s kind of win/win but if we fancy him at the end of the season, it’ll be frustrating having to give him back.

I’d prefer getting Kudus done and holding our collective nose over the buy-out. Perhaps we should have done the same with Livramento and the buy-back instead of letting Stains come in and the take him. They made a whacking great profit after only a couple of years.

I think we sign 3.

Palmer - Development loan.
Baleba - Permanent
Some full back

And then maybe Óscar Zambrano from LDU Quito to loan out or have in the U21s.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here