Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many illegal immigrants...

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Bitter, bitter man.
Good countering of my points there, oh wait a minute , you didnt, you gave your stock three word reply that usually appears when something a little taxing is posted..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Good countering of my points there, oh wait a minute , you didnt, you gave your stock three word reply that usually appears when something a little taxing is posted..

Just making an observation. What do you want me to counter exactly Bushy? The string of insults you just posted? You are a bitter man. You ooze it. You're the Mel Gibson of NSC. Now do one, Sugar Tits.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I was reacting to the "jump" comment. They're desperate and they're on their first leg of a journey out of a place they really don't want to go back to. Once they start queuing up at Calais, that's when I lose sympathy. They are economic migrants at that point rather than asylum seekers.

I think it's cynical to question the reason that most of them want to leave their home country. They're pretty desperate there's no doubting that. They're not all of a sudden finding out that life in the UK is a tad better than Tripoli.

You do realise that there are an estimated 3 BILLION people living in poverty, and of those, over a billion in extreme poverty.

It isn't cynical to believe that the huge numbers of illegal immigrants are merely looking for a better standard of life...(i.e. more money). It is a simple fact of life. Do I blame them for trying to get a better life..? No.

I do look at the number of idiots in Europe who sympathise with their plight to the extent that they cannot see that what these illegal immigrants are wanting is just not possible.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you met one of my friends , i dont know the others ,how on earth did i come up in the conversation ?

Someone in the carriage said "Anyone know any complete bell-ends?" and we both said shouted AlfredMizen. A joke, so please don't offer me a punch up.

No, I know [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION], really nice guy, and he knows your mate who also seemed a decent chap.

Last edited:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
According to 2001 census data, between 300k and 600k.

It could be closer to a million now - but don't get too angry about this, they are just human beings seeking a better life. They're probably not bad people, they would even contribute to the economy more if they were allowed to.

When you think of immigrants, both legal and illegal, rather than thinking how it may affect you, try to think about the reasons why they come here - and how we could be doing more to eliminate poverty in the places that they originate.

if there was ever a reason to allow Turkey to join the EU,surely this is it,all these refugees could settle in a country far more suited to there culture and bearing in mind Turkey is 6 times larger than England,it makes sense

I'm sure Turkey would embrace them???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
51 Albanians were discovered in the back of a lorry this morning at the Killingholme sea freight terminal.The ships bringing the lorries over have been sailing from Hook of Holland and the Border Agency are now trying to ascertain how many more illegal immigrants have been using this route to get into the UK.

These illegals have been taken to secure detention centres in Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire. A pregnant female was taken to hospital for a check up before joining the rest of the contingent. The MP for Cleethorpes has been told by UKBA that they are seeking to secure a swift deportation for all of them. A bit surprised the illegals didn't claim asylum as Roma gypsies. FYI Albania gained EU candidate status in 2014 and on Sunday is holding elections to show that a democratic Albania is ready to join the EU.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
51 Albanians were discovered in the back of a lorry this morning at the Killingholme sea freight terminal.The ships bringing the lorries over have been sailing from Hook of Holland and the Border Agency are now trying to ascertain how many more illegal immigrants have been using this route to get into the UK.

These illegals have been taken to secure detention centres in Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire. A pregnant female was taken to hospital for a check up before joining the rest of the contingent. The MP for Cleethorpes has been told by UKBA that they are seeking to secure a swift deportation for all of them. A bit surprised the illegals didn't claim asylum as Roma gypsies. FYI Albania gained EU candidate status in 2014 and on Sunday is holding elections to show that a democratic Albania is ready to join the EU.

Pisses me off fannying around taking them to secure detention centres etc. They should have been taken to the nearest airport, put on a plane straight back to Albania and the Albanian government billed for every single penny of the cost of arresting, processing and deporting them.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Just making an observation. What do you want me to counter exactly Bushy? The string of insults you just posted? You are a bitter man. You ooze it. You're the Mel Gibson of NSC. Now do one, Sugar Tits.
Sugar tits ?? You really are a middle class prick trying to be cool arent you christian ?? and judging by your ''stellar'' acting career to date, youre anything but the mel gibson of NSC , arent you christian ? :lolol:

D

Deleted member 22389

Pisses me off fannying around taking them to secure detention centres etc. They should have been taken to the nearest airport, put on a plane straight back to Albania and the Albanian government billed for every single penny of the cost of arresting, processing and deporting them.

Does me too and if Albania join the EU that's another steady flow of economic migrants heading straight for the UK this time legally. All part of the EU master plan.
The only thing the EU stands for is mass immigration, and the sooner we get out of it the better as far I'm concerned.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
oh come on christian, i thought you'd have replied by now :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here