Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How many goals will Bobby score?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd be very happy if BZ made more than 25 appearances this season.

As already mentioned, it's not just about goal scoring. He will probably get less than 10 but hopefully he will provide assists for Hemed and/or Baldock.

I think it's more about the buzz he has created.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He doesn't score prolificly now, as his game is more about hold up play & assists. I reckon 7-10 at the most.

this and about 10k shirts
good business by the club I say

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Would hope for 7 or 8 goals plus the same in assists.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Granted it's going to be the best goal ever.
Who'd have guessed Bobby was still able to do an overhead scissor kick from 30 yards, to win the Forest game, in injury time.

T'is a shame it'll damn near kill him!

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This signing is more than goals.
His hold up play is his strong point. He can bring players in to the game and hopefully teach our strikers a few things. Charlie Austin's strike rate last year was a lot better when he was playing alongside bobby.
It is also a big boost to us the fans to see him back here.
Also I think he is the sort of player who can help build a fantastic team spirit which is very important in terms of getting out of this division. You can have all the best players AKA derby last year but if your a bunch of individuals the wheels can come off.
If he scores 5-10 goals and going by bobbys track record hopefully important ones I would be delighted. If he scores more so be it.
The club now just needs to look at 2 wide players and 1CB and the squad looks ok for the season.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Bobby is currently 7th in the list of all-time Albion scorers. If he gets 17, he'll move up to 2nd. 41 will put him top. 13 would see him overtake Peter Ward.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
6-10, including the play-off final winner! ;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here