• All 3 (please explain how)

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Double trouble today for half-time concourse dwellers.

Anyone 'fessing up to missing both goals either side of half-time?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not me, but I was talking to some guy at half time who managed to miss the equaliser.

Boy did HE feel stupid 😘

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not me, but I was talking to some guy at half time who managed to miss the equaliser.

Boy did HE feel stupid.
I've voted appropriately.

I saw the two good goals though.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I go to watch football

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Not a witch hunt but why go to the football and spend your time in the concourse near HT when the game is on, just to beat a queue? Never understood it, at least I can understand the early leavers at the end given the travel problems and the associated delays

Last edited:

autopsyturvey

Feb 24, 2018
Was working as always on Sundays. Doing my best to follow a stream on my phone but missed all four goals.

billhems

Oct 23, 2022
I'd assured the Japanese woman who'd bought my son's seat on the ticket exchange that Mitoma would be on at some point, so I was looking around anxiously for her when we saw him warming up with Ansu at the end of half time. Happily she sat down in good time to see his first, and was extra-pleased to see the brace.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The poor Japanese lady in the row in front, WSU, who was unsurprisingly wearing an Albion jersey emblazoned with the monicker 'Mitoma', sadly missed his fantastic first goal.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not a witch hunt but why go to the football and spend your time in the concourse near HT when the game is on, just to beat a queue? Never understood it, at least I can understand the early leavers at the end given the travel problems and the associated delays

Alcohol abuse. Blokes (it appears in the main) must have their 30 minute session with the demon drink at HT.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I missed both.

But I had a lovely pie and pint. And a lovely chat.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I saw all goals despite going down for a half time burger and pint. As I posted on the match thread though - In W3I in the West Upper a Japanese lad was coming up the steps to take his seat for the second half having missed the goal. He stopped, looked over at the big screen and saw 'Goalscorer Karou Mitoma' flash up. He smiled, people looked at him and smiled back and he just shouted 'F*ck!'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The poor Japanese lady in the row in front, WSU, who was unsurprisingly wearing an Albion jersey emblazoned with the monicker 'Mitoma', sadly missed his fantastic first goal.
I have some bad news for you.

I sit in the row in front of you. :LOL:

(said lady was about 8 seats to my left; @monty uk found a flag left from last match which he gave her to wave.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here