Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how long will these guys last in jail ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seeing as they'll be on Rule 43 they won't be near any 'normal' prisoners but with all the other nonces.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Too long. I don't need pictures, or explanations, but I cannot, seriously for the life of me, understand or work out how a grown person can sexually abuse a baby. Physically I can't understand it, mentally I can't understand it, it fails on every level you approach it, ethically, morally, etc. Even criminal associates of mine, who have done some very nasty things to other people, cannot understand how it can happen. It's not a microsecond offence, it takes calculation to carry it out. I just don't understand it.

I am not an advocate of the death penalty to be honest, but I would have a hard time arguing to cut these people down from a swinging noose.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As im sure many people are aware, im no bleeding heart liberal , surely these animals must be mentally ill ? I cannot for the life of me understand how a supposedly"sane" person could commit these offences, this, surely must strengthen the case for ALL paedophiles , however "mild" their offence, to be jailed for life without parole, to safeguard OUR children, you literally cannot cure these people.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Too long. I don't need pictures, or explanations, but I cannot, seriously for the life of me, understand or work out how a grown person can sexually abuse a baby. Physically I can't understand it, mentally I can't understand it, it fails on every level you approach it, ethically, morally, etc.
I agree. It's difficult to get your head around. It's a shame our society failed these grown men.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
this, surely must strengthen the case for ALL paedophiles , however "mild" their offence, to be jailed for life without parole, to safeguard OUR children, you literally cannot cure these people.

All well and good, meanwhile a co conspirator in the Baby P case has had his sentence reduced on appeal :wozza:

Maybe we should go for publically elected judges who carry out the electors wishes.

Interesting point made in the article, all though the crimes are without doubt horrendous, there should be places where these people can go and get help before they abuse. It may not work for all, but if it stops just one its gotta be worth it?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
As im sure many people are aware, im no bleeding heart liberal , surely these animals must be mentally ill ? I cannot for the life of me understand how a supposedly"sane" person could commit these offences, this, surely must strengthen the case for ALL paedophiles , however "mild" their offence, to be jailed for life without parole, to safeguard OUR children, you literally cannot cure these people.

without this degenerating into a binfest - maybe you should read the quotes of the mother of one of the victims, before you go steaming ahead into Bushy world

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
"Strachan and Rennie, both from Edinburgh, were also found guilty after a 10-week trial of conspiring to get access to children in order to abuse them, while Strachan was convicted of a further charge of sexually assaulting a six-year-old boy.

Strachan, who is HIV positive, has already served a three-year prison sentence in 1997 for abusing a boy. Rennie was the chief executive of LGBT Youth Scotland, which offers advice to young gay and lesbian people."

Rennie is also a trained teacher. What price the CRB checks? Worthless.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
without this degenerating into a binfest - maybe you should read the quotes of the mother of one of the victims, before you go steaming ahead into Bushy world
sure , i can see her point, but no amount of counselling in the world would stop me finding , for instance , konnie huq, sexually attractive, and i believe its the same for paedophiles, in a sense you have to pity them, im sure a large proportion recognise that their urges are wrong, and do their best to contain them, it must be awful to struggle under a burden like that, but the bottom line is , children must be protected, im sure that their is an extremely high recividism rate amongst these people, you only have to look at sussex's very own roy whiting and russell bishop for that.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Rennie is also a trained teacher. What price the CRB checks? Worthless.

Which goes to show what an idiotic idea the government have really come up with by trying to broaden their use AND allow police hearsay evidence !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think with crimes of this nature, there is a very strong case for castration. I don't mean barbarically (although some would probably advocate that). Just a surgical procedure carried out to clinically castrate these creatures. Make them live with what they have done for the rest of their lives, as their victims have to. Its a permanent, irreversable punishment.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Too long. I don't need pictures, or explanations, but I cannot, seriously for the life of me, understand or work out how a grown person can sexually abuse a baby. Physically I can't understand it, mentally I can't understand it, it fails on every level you approach it, ethically, morally, etc. Even criminal associates of mine, who have done some very nasty things to other people, cannot understand how it can happen. It's not a microsecond offence, it takes calculation to carry it out. I just don't understand it.

I am not an advocate of the death penalty to be honest, but I would have a hard time arguing to cut these people down from a swinging noose.

110% agree, its beyond comprehension, therefore they must be mental. Normal or as you say even people who do very bad things have a conscious and these people dont, so why have give them a second thought just let them swing.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I think with crimes of this nature, there is a very strong case for castration. I don't mean barbarically (although some would probably advocate that). Just a surgical procedure carried out to clinically castrate these creatures. Make them live with what they have done for the rest of their lives, as their victims have to. Its a permanent, irreversable punishment.

Do you think that would work? I don't know if castration would remove the desire enough - they would still be capable of carrying out horrific acts. I don't think killing them would work - it would make it even harder to find them as they go underground. If they cannot mentally stop themselves, then holding a death penalty over them will not stop them. I think they need removal from society, but not so soppy social workers can be blinded by their ability to show repentance and answer questions correctly. Removal for life sounds good, but I don't know if that would have the same effect as a death sentence. Perhaps a dedicated facility or area where they can live together?

I don't know to be honest. It's a crime I can't understand, so I can't envisage a solution.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

A rusty scalpel or razor blade accidentally left on the wing by a screw would lead to the same result although its a more painful procedure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They are the words I was looking for a few weeks ago.
When I tried to write that sentiment it read like I was saying 'abusing a young teen is fine'. :ohmy:
Naturally that reply didn't get sent.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
why the f*** as taxpayers do law abiding people have fork out for these inhumane abominations of nature. turns me f***ing stomach. vermin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here