Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long have you been with your other half or longest relationship ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Would you like a loving relationship US ?[/QUOTE

I guess we all do don't we ? Hey ho. I will carry on my search for a Woman who will worship Spielberg and BHAFC and I guess that is a long shot. Only joking. Happy doing my best for my 15 year old Dog until he goes now. A decent bebate in a civilised manner. Have a great night and bye.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Been together 12 years now and have just recently decided we're going to get married next year

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Would you like a loving relationship US ?[/QUOTE

I guess we all do don't we ? Hey ho. I will carry on my search for a Woman who will worship Spielberg and BHAFC and I guess that is a long shot. Only joking. Happy doing my best for my 15 year old Dog until he goes now. A decent bebate in a civilised manner. Have a great night and bye.

Right lets have a bit of positivity then shall we. Plenty of lovely ladies out there US.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Taken my wife to 2 Brighton games. Play-off final against Notts County and Millwall last season when my son couldn't make it. At this rate her next game will be European Champions league final against Dieppe 2034 !

Been married for 23 years, 2 kids, together for 28 and still argue daily. It's what you get if you marry a Glaswegian. :catfight:

US - Should try classes in local gyms - lots of Milfs (or Gilfs !) So i'm told !

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary earlier this month, but still got to put in a year or so to beat her first marriage total :)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Been together 34 years, married for 30 years.
She doesn't care for football, fishing or tropical gardening and I loath and detest soaps and reality shows.
Marriage isn't a word....it's a sentence

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
41years ago we met - 1972
Married in 1977 - 36 years
Two now married children.
had our first granddaughters christening over this weekend - in South wales, so I missed Burnley, but it was a lovely family occasion.

We are both new STH's this year, but at different clubs. her at Southampton with her friends, me at the AMEX with my brother. But it's all perfectly amicable.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I had ten happy years...........and then i met her. Six years married, she was a good homemaker, she made a good home for herself.
If i feel a bit down i watch my wedding video on rewind....it always has a happy ending.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There's some good, long relationships on this thread - must be something about football supporters. I thought I was doing well with my missus - we've been together for 13 years - but we're still starting out compared to some of you.

Gareth mate, you should give online dating a go: I really don't think you'll find 50 blokes for every woman once you get to 40/50-year-olds. Who knows, you might find someone who loves Spielberg films

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
17 years with the first wife
29 with the second wife

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
4 years in october. Might not make it as im taking her to her first ever football match on Saturday. Should of chosen any other team than Millwall in hindsight.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Honestly don't think so anymore. Come to terms with it now. Not what I had hoped for but hey ho.

Learn to dance-seriously. I know of a number of guys, varying ages but up to mid sixties who go dancing and they've always got loads of women in their lives-women love dancing. Even more so dancing with men. You'll be getting laid in no time once you can stop breaking their toes. You have not been charged for this advice.

If I was single I'd be signed up to dance classes quicker than you can say syncopation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here