Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long have you been with your other half or longest relationship ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you want your lady to like football ? Isn't it good she doesnt and you can do your Manly thing in peace once every 2 weeks with your mates ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Do you want your lady to like football ? Isn't it good she doesnt and you can do your Manly thing in peace once every 2 weeks with your mates ?

Doesn't really matter if they do or don't like football. Must admit, I'd love to take someone special to the Amex, though really I just want them to accept that going to watch the Albion is something I love doing.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
1st wife 2 years
2nd wife 8 years
3rd wife 20 years so far.(still going)
I must be getting better at this :thumbsup:

Keep trying US there's one out there for all of us.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Getting married definitely changes things. Things taste a bit different once you are married.!

I don't think that marriage changes a thing, and that's why people often split up soon after.

Couples in a less than ideal long-term relationship can often get the romantic notion into their heads that getting married will make everything better. Boyfriend and Girlfriend spend12-18 months (and tens of thousands) distracted by planning then perfect fairy tale wedding, then, once that's all over in one single day, they realise that they're married and that the relationship is just as dead as it was before.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I don't think that marriage changes a thing, and that's why people often split up soon after.

Couples in a less than ideal long-term relationship can often get the romantic notion into their heads that getting married will make everything better. Boyfriend and Girlfriend spend12-18 months (and tens of thousands) distracted by planning then perfect fairy tale wedding, then, once that's all over in one single day, they realise that they're married and that the relationship is just as dead as it was before.

Think that's very fair assessment - glad wasn't like that for me, although after this morning - woke up and said 'good morning' to be told I was in a mood, incredible. Got to love em.

do you want your lady to like football ? Isn't it good she doesnt and you can do your manly thing in peace once every 2 weeks with your mates ?

Its essential that she likes footie and the season tickets are rotated around us four,with two boys who both play footie,one manages a side and the Albion it would not be possible to share this with someone who didn't like footie. Things like breaks in Barcelona to watch them play Madrid the icing on the cake,valentines in Bournemouth with the Albion in town perfect.:thumbsup:

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Longest relationship 24 years (19 married)

Current relationship married 11 days.

Does it feel any different? I have been married about 13 years. I felt something change almost instantly after getting married.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here