How long have you been with your other half or longest relationship ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When you have someone by your side that thinks you are the dogs boll*cks is the best thing in the World. Keep hold of this. Glad so many on here have found this.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I have known my wife for over 41 years, and we have been married for more than 37 years. I think we are just about used to each others ways now.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When you have someone by your side that thinks you are the dogs boll*cks is the best thing in the World. Keep hold of this. Glad so many on here have found this.

I agree with this entirely, my other half and I are going on our first hoiday together in a couple of weeks and I genuinely can't wait. I can honestly say that I have never been so happy in my personal life as I am right now.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Went on plentyoffish and how can I put this kindly ? The messages I got where from women that all looked like Jabba the Huts ugly sister. Waste of time !

We all do; there are some women with an unrealistic sense of their own attractiveness. Needs a bit of patience that's all and someone decent will turn up.

In the meantime, I recommend outdoor ************. I had a cracking HJ out in the sun in my back yard earlier today.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ed, LOL ! I might get 10%

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with this entirely, my other half and I are going on our first hoiday together in a couple of weeks and I genuinely can't wait. I can honestly say that I have never been so happy in my personal life as I am right now.

Well done mate. You are a good bloke so deserve happiness.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Been with Mrs Surrey Jim for 6 ish years now. Married for just over a year,

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
15 years wedding anniversary coming up in a month or so. Been together 18.5 years.

She's a decent sort, my wife. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Known Mrs Psycho 11 years and 6 months, been married 11 years last week..... All good in the hood and she is ten years younger ! So it does pay to be a psycho

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

i was thinking this this afternoon when having a depressing moment

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what is the actual genre of this thread - other relationships or US wants one ?

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I have been with my wife for 16 and a half years, married 13 and a half of those years, which is 12 years longer than my first marriage lasted.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Been with Mrs.Wunt be druv for 21Yrs. Still tell each other "I love you" every day.My Parents have been together 57 Yrs,mind you Dad was in Fleet Air Arm and away at sea for 20 of those years.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So what is the actual genre of this thread - other relationships or US wants one ?

Not bothered mate. Seems loads of people have found what I have failed at so happy for them.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports