Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long has Poyet got as manager at BHA?

Nov 10, 2011
You'd think that some of the cataclysmic over reactions on here are purely the creation of keyboard warriors, the worrying thing is that these people actually do exist! Case in point a guy in WSU block C seems to only be heard if we're playing rubbish, he has left loads of games early this season because "it's boring"

I'm in WSU block C - not me though! What row roughly? I've never heard/ssen him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wonder what the views would be if Di Canio was striking a similar pose.....

*JustSaying*

I thought he looked like he was hailing a cab.

*edit*

As an aside, on the subject of Solskjaer, his team Molde currently sit rock bottom of the Norwegian league with 1 point from 6 games.

Get 'im in.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Ok, I'll phrase it this way.

Which premier League jobs do you think are going to be available for Gus to take?

Which clubs that might sack their manager or manager might leave for a bigger job.....possibles- Everton, Swansea, Norwich, Newcastle, Sunderland (Di Canio will soon be a liability)...
I believe if we do not go up Gus will not be our manager at start of season/if not start of the season one club will take a punt on him when sackings are made early next season &
naturally he wants to manage in the premier league..However im a fan of Gus & hope he stays..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Brilliant. So even though Gus has got us to 4th you can't admit you were wrong (to be fair along with so many people in this thread). Presumably you still think you were right and we would have won the league if he left in December.

It is irrelevant when the thread was started. It was a ridiculous over reaction to a defeat against the best team we have played this season. The sad thing is people won't learn and no doubt will be back on here if we don't win the play offs or go up and struggle early on to say sack him.[/QUOTE ridiculous overreaction to a single post where I dared to suggest I could see both sides of the coin at the time. Anyway, **** off and enjoy today misery guts like the rest of us and leave your revenge motives for another time - this is the greatest side in 30 yes thirty years!!! Come on you seaaaagulllls!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
ridiculous overreaction to a single post where I dared to suggest I could see both sides of the coin at the time. Anyway, **** off and enjoy today misery guts like the rest of us and leave your revenge motives for another time - this is the greatest side in 30 yes thirty years!!! Come on you seaaaagulllls!!!

I find it ironic that the doom and gloom merchants are calling other people miserable. I wasn't actually reacting to your original post. I was replying to the post where you were having a go at people for bouncing this thread. I genuinely believe it is good to remind some people on here about how they over reacted although no doubt they will still over react if we go up and don't start next season brilliantly.

I did say you were far from alone on this thread and there were far worst over reactions than yours. I was only quoting the later section.

Anyway, one thing we can agree on is this is the best team in 30 years and it has been a great season. Can't wait for the match today and then the play offs!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here