Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How long does it take your wife/partner to say goodbye to friends.

Goat lung

Jan 27, 2013
It took mine over 11 minutes to complete this yesterday. No more than 7 of her friends present and they had been jawing all afternoon. She kissed one woman goodbye, who she later admitted she had no idea who she was.

It really gets on my nerves.
Did she use her tongue to kiss her mate goodbye?

el punal

When I first started going out with my wife (girlfriend then, obviously) back in the mid 70s, she asked me to go clothes shopping with her :eek:

Mainly this was because she wanted my approval/opinion on a choice of top she wanted to buy. So, into the first shop and she selected an item - what did I think - it's lovely I said, absolutely suits you. Mmm, not sure she replied.

Three hours and 12 shops later we return . . . . and she buys the said item! :tantrum:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I am not exaggerating in that I ask my wife to say her goodbyes upon arrival otherwise it can lead to a 1-2 hour delay. By the time the initial goodbyes have been said it is then time to say the final goodbyes some 20-30 minutes later.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"Come on I've said goodbye to everyone, if you're not coming I'm going without you"

Ok love, I've finished my pint, lets go.

"Oh hold on I'd better spend a penny first ?

Ffs.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Not a probem with my girlfriend. I usually have her firmly by the hand and she leaves when I want to leave. Onl y last weekend though, we went to an event and I informed her that we were leaving. She said she wanted to quickly say "goodbye" to her friend Stacy. I said "Well be quick or I'm going without you". 30 seconds later she still hadn't appeared, so I hid round the corner and watched her come out and look for me. She grew increasingly more hysterical and eventually when I felt she'd learned her lesson about 45 minutes later, I emerged and said I'd been looking for her everywhere and had been worried sick. She hasn't left the house since. She's been crying repeatedly as well though I think that's more to do with Stacy. They had been quite close I think. But to be honest funerals just tend to get me down and I wanted to get away as soon as I could.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here