Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HOW is Deal Or No Deal STILL on?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
"Oh, that's alright, don't worry" (After someone has just opened the £250k box, who is now crying their eyes out)

"Oooo, I think I've got a blue"

"Can I do a Sweep"

:facepalm:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Alice Mundy, 21, a student and trainee Stunt woman became the 2nd winner of Deal or No Deal's jackpot prize of £250,000. In a dramatic twist to her game after already dealing for £17,500, Alice was given the ultimate gamble of giving back the £17,500 to take a 50/50 chance on going home with either 1p or £250,000.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Alice Mundy, 21, a student and trainee Stunt woman became the 2nd winner of Deal or No Deal's jackpot prize of £250,000. In a dramatic twist to her game after already dealing for £17,500, Alice was given the ultimate gamble of giving back the £17,500 to take a 50/50 chance on going home with either 1p or £250,000.

I remember that, march 2009 i think it was.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In fact a few weeks ago some old bag had either 1p or 250,000 and she got the 1p.

:lolol:

Some of the coffin dodgers on that show must pop their clogs within weeks of banking the dosh. I wonder if DOND get it back minus funeral expenses.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I am astounded at the amount of fans this show clearly has.

And whilst I agree that The Weakest Link is a similarly lame duck it does at least have some minute amount of skill involved in that you have to answer (admittedly embarrassingly easy) general knowledge questions.

If I ever went on Deal Or No Deal I think I'd have died of boredom before it ever got to my turn in the hotseat. Imagine having to feign an interest in someone else's game, offering up your own advice every time you were asked by Noel or the contestant and having to sit through the agonisingly lengthy sequences where Edmonds is spinning out the premise further and further to build tension.

What that show needs a is a lunatic with a gun

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Stopped watching ages ago as I just could'nt stand the amount of other non entity contestants who constantly feel the need to open their big traps between rounds and bore us with their drivel of an opinion on what the player should do, when all they actually do is stand there and state the f***ing obvious. And everyone congratulating and clapping on the amazing achievement of opening a randomly selected f***ing box.:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here