Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is anyone expected to work today?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
No problem for me - I am watching NSC for insights - and keep reminding myself we're only two matches from the Premier League. What a place to be whatever happens tonight - and what a time we've had for the last 3-4 years. It can't go wrong.

Biggest issue will be applying in time for planning permission for enlarging the players car park to put all the Lamborghinis and Maseratis in, so that overpaid foreign imports can properly enjoy their time playing for our club.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
just on a conference call and webex about website monitoring in Sitescope.

I think I understand it

:ascarf:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I've been busy at work, I'm not sure if that's a good think to keep my mind off it all or whether I resent it because I haven't been able to enjoy the build up of tensions.

Huge relief of pressure tonight in any case whether we fail or succeed.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
You must be a very organised couple to book in what time you are going to start a row.

I'd skip it :thumbsup:

Rowing as in a boat, however nearly had a row(argument) on Friday with the misses(Chelsea Fan from Brighton...) because she said I could only watch the first half because she wanted to watch something... She was more in to the game at the end than I was!(She didn't realise it was the play-offs to be fair...)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have spent more time figuring our what time I am gonna leave work tonight than I have done actual work. I am all over the place to be honest.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
My day is going really fast. Which is surprisingly annoying as I have lots to do and want to leave at 4 rather than my usual 4.30

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here