Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How is anyone expected to work today?

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
I finished a night shift at 7 this morning... Been trying to get a few zzzzz before heading down for the game. Is it happening, like hell it is.

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
I'm a complete waste of space today, luckily got half a day off so will leave dead on 12. In the meantime spending half the time outside in the smoking area

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Can you work a bit harder please........my funds are running low!! :(

I'm just been asked to do something that on any normal day would be complicated, but today, I mean today. Jesus Christ.

Can you drop by with some beer please.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Currently I'm sitting in Rome coordinating the television distribution for the ATP Masters... I wonder what will be more interesting Kei Nishikori vs. Paolo Lorenzi or the Mighty Seagulls vs Crystal Palace Camping and Caravaning Club!

:albion2:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I'm just been asked to do something that on any normal day would be complicated, but today, I mean today. Jesus Christ.

Can you drop by with some beer please.

Nah.............it would waste drinking time!!! :lol: ................................and for me to drop by to anywhere in sussex from South Wales would be a bit of an issue!!!

AND I AINT ............ WELSH!!!!!!!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Not easy, is it!

Jan 15, 2013
have a booked a half day at work today but that's not enough, when no-ones looking might just leg it out the door.
wasnt nervous until i logged onto NSC...bricking it now but in a good way...Seagulls!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Nah.............it would waste drinking time!!! :lol: ................................and for me to drop by to anywhere in sussex from South Wales would be a bit of an issue!!!

AND I AINT ............ WELSH!!!!!!!!!!

I know :)

Oh great it's not even 11 yet!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have rowing tonight starting at seven... I will miss the first half if I go... What do I do?!?

You must be a very organised couple to book in what time you are going to start a row.

I'd skip it :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
One has to go through this if the prize is worth winning. This is a lot worst than the cup final where we were plucky underdogs but it could never be as bad as Hereford. Never.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here