Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How fed up are you with the whole Gareth Bale Saga?!

Bale to Madrid. Longer then a Eastenders Episode.

• Bale to Madrid will happen, but when?!

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • SSN are going to go into Meltdown when it happens

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • AVB will say he ain't for sale AGAIN!

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • I don't even bother with SSN anymore

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Don't really care about much to do with the Prem tbh. Knew a record deal was in place weeks ago and they are waiting to buy all the replacements and not 'do a Liverpool' and make a panic buy like Carroll at £35M. Always assumed it would go through around transfer deadline........ still not happened then I take it?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bale just strikes me as a big headed bloke who thinks everyone owes him a favour.

Brilliant player over shadowed by his cheating.

Be very happy to see him fall over there

Edited for you !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not fed up with it at all. It has nothing to do with BHA so I ignore most of it.

I support the albion so couldn't really give a shit about Gareth Bale

'fraid I'm in the "don't give a shit" camp too :lolol:

Nothing to do with us so I'm not bothered really, if I were you I'd just ignore anything to do with it.

Put me down as 'not particularly bothered'.

Couldn't really give a monkey's. Only look at SSN sometimes to see if there is anything about the Albion.

All of this

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Think once again it's great negotiation from Levy - he is waiting until Spurs have done their business to replace Bale and enhance the team, and will then finalise the deal for Bale as late as possible with Madrid. Meaning that Madrid have less time to sell Di Maria and Benzema to Arsenal or another rival for the Champions League.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Think once again it's great negotiation from Levy - he is waiting until Spurs have done their business to replace Bale and enhance the team, and will then finalise the deal for Bale as late as possible with Madrid. Meaning that Madrid have less time to sell Di Maria and Benzema to Arsenal or another rival for the Champions League.

This is probably all true, and how it will inevitably pan out. However, I'd laugh my TITS off, if Tottenham spent the £90m (they must be up to about £60m alreday) and then Real walked away.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
This is probably all true, and how it will inevitably pan out. However, I'd laugh my TITS off, if Tottenham spent the £90m (they must be up to about £60m alreday) and then Real walked away.

Not going to happen though is it due to the infantile transfer policy and politics of Real Madrid. Their would be riots in the streets if the chairman pulled out of the deal now having promised the signing of Bale. Even if it did, Spurs have the money to cover this and would then be left with Bale as well which in my book would mean they would probably be title contenders. In other words Levy holds all the aces and he is working it to his full advantage.
Personally, I think it's a really interesting situation. But then I'm a football geek and not just an Albion geek!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cannot say I am overly bothered to be honest. I know little about Bale and have never seen him kick a ball. In fact all I know about him was an article some time last year where he and various other people (with vested interest) were defending his inability to stay up-right and another recent one regarding some odd hand gesture he as trade-marked. I admire his desire to leave the Prem comfort zone and test himself abroad though-and I understand he has been taking Spanish lessons; I really want an Englishman to succeed elsewhere so I wish him well and hope he does well.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Am I bovvered ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not bothered. Shame that's not an option on the poll, which seems to assume we give a sh*t.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
His salary will apparently be 8.5 million euros net. He might just be able to afford lunch in the 1901 Club on that yearly rate.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Gareth Bale to Real Madrid saga, has been going on longer then a episode of Eastenders. But how fed up are you with it all?! Yes Madrid were premature selling replica shirts with his name on the back and Building the Stage at the Bernabeu at the Weekend.

But it seems to be everyday, there is a new twist of sorts. Like yesterday Bale didn't turn up for training and is said to be furious and angry, with the stalling by Levy and the Tottenham hierarchy over this whole sorry mess.

So how fed up are you with it all?!

I've sent a message to Sky Sports News expressing my despair at their extensive coverage of it.

You can too with this link: http://www.skysports.com/tabs/contact/

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Good luck to him ,Champions League Football is the highest level he'll play at due to Wales never qualifing for anything and he's get it year in year out at Real.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here