Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How far does your dislike of palace go?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I find it interesting that Palace have a rivalry with Brighton when their are other clubs much closer to them, not the case with Brighton until Crawley got into the football league recently. Nothing wrong with it if it's just banter, and it's better than being a Bournemouth fan for example who would like some form of rivalry with another club, but no other club are that bothered with them.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Pantomime hatred for me.

My best mate is a Palace fan and a top bloke. Palace fans are largely decent football fans* as we are...

*especially the ones with a drum and black scarves covering their faces!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Thats a bit over the top. 11 mercenery players from both sides who don't give a damn about the rivalry.

Dec 3, 2012
I find it interesting that Palace have a rivalry with Brighton when their are other clubs much closer to them, not the case with Brighton until Crawley got into the football league recently. Nothing wrong with it if it's just banter, and it's better than being a Bournemouth fan for example who would like some form of rivalry with another club, but no other club are that bothered with them.

Palace/Millwall is a rivalry similar in intensity to Palace/Brighton.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
They don't bother me in the slightest. Why should they? Never understood the ridiculous rivalry and neither has anyone else from outside the two clubs

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yeah, course you do.

Perhaps 'many' was a bit over the top but I certainly know of a fair few that watch Palace but support other teams. I know two Arsensl fans who go to most home matches with their palace mates for instance.

Anyway i'm not having a pop at Palace it's just many fans seem to have this strange notion that Brighton's fanbase is made up of two team fans and that it doesn't happen at Palace. The reality is whilst we may well have a number of fans with shared alligences so do palace as will all other unfashionable clubs outside of top flight elite.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dislike them a lot, mainly due to their internet tools who infect this forum.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Which is why you really need a couple of locals playing for you. Smile when they lose, like them to be below us, not anxious though..............

Thats a bit over the top. 11 mercenery players from both sides who don't give a damn about the rivalry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here