Votes: 67 15.0%
  • Mainly computer with a bit of phone/tablet

Votes: 86 19.2%
  • 100% computer

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
Mostly iPad in the day, with some computer later in the evening. Phone when I’m out and about (principally at the Amex and Lancing)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
View on iPad but update on phone as it stores my forgotten password. Tried to request new password but no response as the system probably sees me logged on!? Confused? 🤔 Well I am!
You'll have a PM in a second to sort that out for you.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Split pretty evenly between mobile and desktop for me.

Of the hours I'm awake in a day roughly half are spent at my desk on my computer and the other half spent on the couch in front of the telly whilst idly scrolling on my mobile.

Written down in black and white like that it doesn't sound like much of a life :facepalm:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I turned ad blocker on, when NSC started serving up malware through banners. I also stopped using the Amazon affiliate link as I preferred to use smile and send the money to Anthony Nolan. Amazon have stopped this now, so I will bookmark the affiliate link and use that going forward. Not worried about a the odd subtle advert, but would prefer the whole thing was disruptive and I would be happy to pay for an ad-free subscription service (in crypto :cool:).

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Probably 50/50. Computer during the day when working, ipad in the evenings/weekends

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was 95% laptop, 5% phone until the migration because TapaTalk is a piece of shit and the old site didn't render properly on mobile.

Now 50/50.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Added my vote but 75% phone, 25% desktop.

Also very happy to talk about other topics you want to be top of the charts for Bozza!? If snowboarding sexually isn’t your target audience I can talk about twerking whilst skiing or slut-dropping whilst tobogganing as examples if it helps?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
due To the profanity and occasional dodgy photos on here my work blocked NSC from our lap top and when they binned me they gave me the lap top. But I got used to not using it so now just phone and iPad…..mostly iPad as phone screen too small anyway

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
80% laptop, 20% phone.

Phone only used for NSC if I'm lying in bed late at night or early morning.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have several tabs open in Safari on my phone, I keep NSC permanently logged in on one of them, saves faffing around when I want to use it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I turned ad blocker on, when NSC started serving up malware through banners. I also stopped using the Amazon affiliate link as I preferred to use smile and send the money to Anthony Nolan. Amazon have stopped this now, so I will bookmark the affiliate link and use that going forward. Not worried about a the odd subtle advert, but would prefer the whole thing was disruptive and I would be happy to pay for an ad-free subscription service (in crypto :cool:).
Good idea re the Amazon link - I used to donate to AITC, but will bookmark the NSC link.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Desktop mainly during the day, but Ipad when elsewhere in the house, like watching tv, or even still in bed. I use my Iphone when travelling to and from matches etc to see the line up or other scores. IPad when away from home and something is really kicking off, like Potter leaving whilst I was in sunny France.

All bookmarked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports