Votes: 86 19.2%
  • 100% computer

Votes: 59 13.2%

• Total voters

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Computer when I'm at home or in the office; phone when I'm commuting on train.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's my home screen on the laptop which is in use most days for work.
Phone when out and about waiting for the wife to finish shopping or at the Amex.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Computer.

I don't have a tv so watch netflix, youtube, football etc on my computer. I'll always have NSC open while my computer is on, even if I don't actually read it that often.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Pretty much entirely on my phone.

As an aside and shamelessly taking advantage of this being a more technical thread about NSC on different platforms, @Bozza I don’t have any options to change my text’s appearance (make things in italics/bold), add links or images etc. all the options appear greyed out at the top of the reply box. Not sure if others have had that problem or it this is an ongoing thing for specific browsers? (Im on Safari)

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
As an aside and shamelessly taking advantage of this being a more technical thread about NSC on different platforms, @Bozza I don’t have any options to change my text’s appearance (make things in italics/bold), add links or images etc. all the options appear greyed out at the top of the reply box. Not sure if others have had that problem or it this is an ongoing thing for specific browser
@SUIYHP

Make sure that in your post reply box, you have not got the square brackets clicked on - if you have it will appear as [ ] (blue) in the menu box where your text options should be and all your formatting uploading/link options will be greyed out. If you click on the square brackets, all your formatting options will magically reappear if that was the issue.🙂

edit voted - entirely on mobile phone and tablet

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
100% phone, but would gladly pay a yearly subscription for no ads.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Chromebook/laptop/pc with a little bit of phone (so I just put 100% computer)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
THere's no option for telex, fax or post.

Those lads that worked at Amex were a way ahead of most of us pencil clickers

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
@SUIYHP

Make sure that in your post reply box, you have not got the square brackets clicked on - if you have it will appear as [ ] (blue) in the menu box where your text options should be and all your formatting uploading/link options will be greyed out. If you click on the square brackets, all your formatting options will magically reappear if that was the issue.🙂

edit voted - entirely on mobile phone and tablet
Amazing! That worked a treat thanks!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Mainly use NSC on PC at work and home but when out and about use mobile. As I've said before I'd willing subscribe to an annual fee to be add free so not happy with the latest changes. The pop up ads on mobile are very annoying but worse is being forced to block use of adblocker and was amazed by how much shite there is at bottom of page!!
@Bozza Please Please please allow adblocker until you can offer NSC ad free for a fee?

Attachments

• you may like!!!.jpg
    you may like!!!.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 30

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Almost 100% laptop because of a good size screen. Very occasionally iPhone if laptop not available. I started using Adblock years ago as ads were spoiling the experience and don't like being told I can't use it for sites (but do understand reasons for this). Usually when told this, that's the end of the site for me. I think NSC is the only site that I haven't got rid of because of that because it's my favourite site! Immediate impressions are that the adverts are not too intrusive, and like nearly all all adverts, I ignore them. I'd definitely consider paying for an advert free option if that should ever become available.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chromebook at home, PC at work (or also when WFH).

I never used to bother with NSC on my phone, as I found Tapatalk to be absolute GUBBINS. However, since switching to this new messageboard, I find the NSC app on my phone to be more than acceptable. So I do find myself quite often having a little peruse on my phone these days when I'm out and about on a bus or train or whatnot.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Chromebook at home, PC at work (or also when WFH).

I never used to bother with NSC on my phone, as I found Tapatalk to be absolute GUBBINS. However, since switching to this new messageboard, I find the NSC app on my phone to be more than acceptable. So I do find myself quite often having a little peruse on my phone these days when I'm out and about on a bus or train or whatnot.
I tell you what I find strange to experience, and that's people I don't know start talking about NSC when I'm within earshot.

I'm reminded of this because it happened on the train on the way to the game last Saturday. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the train started moving and I couldn't hear them any longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here