How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hairdressers and barbers can’t work from home.

Do they go back to work?

Yep, don’t be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

6C21D702-7000-403D-950D-2809CD0A5B28.jpeg

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Did I hear him say, "We are carrying out hundreds of tests a day" or did I imagine it?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
At the end of that my wife turned to me and said “so is the country still in lockdown.”, I shrugged my shoulders, as quite frankly I couldn’t give her an easy answer as I am as confused as ****!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Johnson and detail just don't go together.

Just one example from his announcement

You can sit in the sun in your local park, you can drive to other destinations, you can even play sports but only with members of your own household.

So you can drive to somewhere else away from your local environment, but when you get to a park 10 miles away you can't sit in that park as it's not your local park.

There is also a suggestion that golf courses will be open from Wednesday, but if you want a round of golf, you can only play with members of your own household, otherwise you will be playing as a one.

Hopefully far greater detail will be available when the statement is made in the House on Monday.

But a typical waffle performance from Johnson.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
What’s the alert system for? How does it work?

“.......And to chart our progress and to avoid going back to square one, we are establishing a new Covid Alert System run by a new Joint Biosecurity Centre.

And that Covid Alert Level will be determined primarily by R and the number of coronavirus cases.

And in turn that Covid Alert Level will tell us how tough we have to be in our social distancing measures – the lower the level the fewer the measures.

The higher the level, the tougher and stricter we will have to be......”

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think the best thing is if you pick up the guardian or Mirror and read that tomorrow as you will get the answers you are looking for.

Hmmmm....so you don’t understand from Boris’ “clear” instructions then. Okay dokey.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Hairdressers and barbers can’t work from home.

Do they go back to work?

no. they cant practice social distancing at work either, so wont be expected to return to work. i think we're about to engage in a national state of obtuseness as people fail to work through the information.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“.......And to chart our progress and to avoid going back to square one, we are establishing a new Covid Alert System run by a new Joint Biosecurity Centre.

And that Covid Alert Level will be determined primarily by R and the number of coronavirus cases.

And in turn that Covid Alert Level will tell us how tough we have to be in our social distancing measures – the lower the level the fewer the measures.

The higher the level, the tougher and stricter we will have to be......”

This doesn’t really explain anything though. What benefit does this provide? And is this a country wide thing?

D

Deleted member 2719

I seriously wonder how some people have got this far in life without being able to work the basics out.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I seriously wonder how some people have got this far in life without being able to work the basics out.

Okay..

I work in manufacturing and can drive to work so am actively encouraged to do so and my boss wants me in. What do I do with my child? Can they now go to school?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports