Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Okay..

I work in manufacturing and can drive to work so am actively encouraged to do so and my boss wants me in. What do I do with my child? Can they now go to school?

Leave em at home with a packet of crisps and a can of Red Bull - sorted!

Sorry, crap joke I know but as much sense and help as the Government has offered you.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I seriously wonder how some people have got this far in life without being able to work the basics out.

Okay. Would you know be willing to host a Q & A for us then ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Hmmmm....so you don’t understand from Boris’ “clear” instructions then. Okay dokey.

Of course, I do, I am not spending any longer on here explaining clear basic instructions for you guys, as you're clearly on a wind-up.
Like I said read the paper tomorrow as you believe every sensationalised word of it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of course, I do, I am not spending any longer on here explaining clear basic instructions for you guys, as you're clearly on a wind-up.
Like I said read the paper tomorrow as you believe every sensationalised word of it.

I can’t really help you if you don’t understand it or the benefits.

As far as I can see it’s for England only.

It’s so clear yet no one can seemingly explain why it’s needed, it’s benefits or how it’s implemented. It just seems a complete waste of time and resources to me.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I seriously wonder how some people have got this far in life without being able to work the basics out.

By being provided with detail, which will be vital when the Covid legislation is updated, unless you are saying the law doesn't matter.

Still we will probably see lots of stories in the coming days of people being fined by the Police for doing something which they thought was their understanding of the changes, but the Police have decided isn't.

Jimmy Grimble

no. they cant practice social distancing at work either, so wont be expected to return to work. i think we're about to engage in a national state of obtuseness as people fail to work through the information.

Alternatively, the PM could deliver a speech with more clarity.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Late into the lockdown now wants out earlier, blimey really can't believe what I heard tonight

Interesting language on the deaths "it could have been catastrophe" This is the second time Johnson mentions the 500,000 figure, after 32k deaths and the highest in Europe

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Late into the lockdown now wants out earlier, blimey really can't believe what I heard tonight

Interesting language on the deaths "it could have been catastrophe" This is the second time Johnson mentions the 500,000 figure, after 32k deaths and the highest in Europe

It’s not though is it? It’s step changes only following certain criteria is met.

It’s the press and Labour that’s been banging on about for weeks. Now they’ve got a plan.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So, in summary....

day-today.jpg

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The PM has delivered a very mixed message tonight, those who can not work from home to return tomorrow to work but unless no other choice by not by using public transport.

This leaves more questions than answers;

1. Does this signal the end of furlough from tomorrow?
2. Small to medium businesses are they even ready for tomorrow?
3. Building sites are they ready?
4. Will PPE and appropriate social distancing be available on building sites and in shared vans?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The PM has delivered a very mixed message tonight, those who can not work from home to return tomorrow to work but unless no other choice by not by using public transport.

This leaves more questions than answers;

1. Does this signal the end of furlough from tomorrow?
2. Small to medium businesses are they even ready for tomorrow?
3. Building sites are they ready?
4. Will PPE and appropriate social distancing be available on building sites and in shared vans?

I think I can answer your questions.

1 No - unless you return to work
2 3 and 4... If they are not, then people can't safely return to work. If they are, then it seems like a good thing for all concerned if they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here