How do you think Boris has handled it so far ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do you think Boris has handled Covid 19 so far ?

• Superb

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Very Good

Votes: 63 25.1%
  • Good

Votes: 56 22.3%
  • Average

Votes: 22 8.8%
  • Poor

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 39 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
I think the increasing issues with non-observance of lockdown in certain parts of the country e.g. London, have a lot to do with Boris suggesting there'll be easing of lockdown from next week, plus apparent leaks in the media on what that might look like.

Couple this with a clear breakdown in communication with the Welsh and Scottish governments and you've got a recipe for confusion at best and outright defiance at worst.

Combine this with the issues over timing, testing, PPE and the airports and it's a thumbs down so far from me.

If we're all (globally) being led by the science (apart from morons like Trump and Bolsonaro) then how come we seem to be so out of step with other countries?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Further evidence that Cummings is running our country...?

[tweet]1259416232987627521[/tweet]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
f we're all (globally) being led by the science (apart from morons like Trump and Bolsonaro) then how come we seem to be so out of step with other countries?

Its easy to forget that you are a big international hub, especially London. Businessmen, tourists, performers etc travel there from all over the world, meaning that when the infection started to spread you probably had countless people spreading it to different areas and groups of people at the same time. In a big (yet comparatively small) city like Stockholm, most of the initial spread could be traced back to a few people and groups, in London (or New York for that matter), there must have been hundreds of "initial sources".

I think you could probably have... Chris Hughton trying to defend your country from this virus and the outcome would still be similar.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What on earth is this alert system for? What does it do?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Another clear as mud announcement

So is he basically saying that if you can’t actually work from home you should be at work? But go to work even though your children are not in school and don’t travel on public transport if you can avoid it?

Unless I am missing something this is just the same as the current lockdown apart from trying to get more people to return to their jobs and you can now have a sunbathe?

Jimmy Grimble

Hairdressers and barbers can’t work from home.

Do they go back to work?

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent and clear rules of what the next steps are.

Well done Boris. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Him and Cummings don't do detail do they? Problem is this time people actually want detail. The Tories will get away with it though - they always do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports